Snuggle Buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Chrissy,and just look at your two lovelies,how sweet are they!

here is baby and maggie hanging out at the backyard,maggie is the onewith the tall ears,i took her into my home and my life about 2 monthsagowhen a friend found her living on her front yard,she wasnta bunny person so she asked me if i could give her a home,and i justhad to take her:)

000_1079.jpg

cheryl

100_20502.jpg

Darry and Radar: Recently engaged:hearts:
Oooh, and what an awesome shot of Baby and Maggie!!! :inlove:

sas, :)pipp, :bunnydance:radar, dill, darry and sherry :toastingbuns:brownbunny:bunny24

100_2123.jpg

My baby Dill snuggling Sherry,the now FORMER fosterbun :lookaround

100_2126.jpg

They immediately switched...it's the perfect give and take relationship. :inlove:

They have found true bunny love!!!:bunnyheart:bunnyheart

peapoo &petey have started to snugglesome...most of the time i miss the picture because its so cute! but idid grab the camera the other day and get some:)

peapoo grooming petey

grooming2.jpg

petey grooming peapoo

grooming.jpg

snuggle6.jpg

snuggle4.jpg

snuggle5.jpg

more grooming

snuggle3.jpg

snuggle2.jpg

snuggle bunnies:D

snuggle.jpg

Two things I've GOT to say:

- Can bunny toes be any CUTER?? When Maisie's laying so I cansee hers, it's ALL I can do not to reach out and touch them...they lookso soft!! And the picture of baby and maggie includes a GREATtoe shot...so fuzzy!! I love it!!

- I hope Flower and Maisie someday have Snuggle Pictures...if so, I'llsearch high and low for this thread and post them!! :)

Aren't bunnies wonderful? *sigh*

I know this is supposed to be buns snugglingwith other buns, but Wildfire is an only bun, and only has me tosnuggle with. So here are a few pictures from today of herhaving a little snuggle with me. She's such a squishy andcuddly little bun, and I love her so much. She'll sit with mefor about 20 minutes before wanting to get up and run around.Puring her teeth, and even falling asleep.

Enjoy,
--Dawn

HPIM0126.jpg

HPIM0130.jpg

HPIM0129.jpg

I dont know how Ive missed this thread before!

I have lots of snuggle pics at home, so more to come later..for now,heres agood oneof my snuggle bunnies, Basil and Max:

mirrorsnuggleresized.jpg

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW! How adorable!Ivemissed this thread too! Here are my snuggle bunnies... whenthey want to be!
bunnypics22ndmarch009.jpg

bunnypics22ndmarch010.jpg

And here is a picture of my old bunnies cuddling up.
0070-1.jpg

Ya know,there is nothing like seeing bunniessnuggling up with one another,it's just the most adorable thing andit's something that always makes me go awwwwww :)

cheryl

Back