Snuggle Buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RO STAFF

Reaction score
With Valentines Day just around the corner, we'd :heart:to see your Bunny Love photos!Post them here!:thanks:

Here's one:

IMG_2016.jpg

And another:

IMG_1229.jpg

Good thread!

Aww! What great snuggle buns! I know that somewhere I have a bigger version of my avatar (Amber and Devon snuggling). I'll post it when I find it.

Oh Zoe, that top pic was breathtaking! I gasped! And therest were awesome too!!

Awwww, Laura, bookends!!!

Jan, they're joined at the hip!! (Or should that be 'hop'?)

And JordiWes, you're first pic is so precious!! (Somebunny loves somebunny!) I live way too close to you,I want toget in there and make it a threesome!

SAS :)and PIPP (who only will snuggle with SAS) :bunnyheart

I love all those snuggly pics!:love:

Here's a few of my own.

nd23rm.jpg

nd2594.jpg

And one of my favs even though it's hard to see: Mocha wrapped around Loki's head.
nd25ib.jpg

Awwwww, I can't even pick a favorite, they are all so cute. I have another to add later today and I hope some more people can post!

SAS, my babies are pretty mellow, they might welcome a third! Don't worry I'll take very good care of Pipp.

I LOVE this thread! Hahaha. Mostly because my bunnies are snugglebuns, too. Sorry for those who visit the blog, but I gots to be part of this. :bunnydance:

upclose.jpg

849b3989.jpg

7bd1d122.jpg

Marbles ignored Mocha's earlier attempts to snuggle / body pile. She snuggled his stuffed elephant instead.:hug1

Back