Snuggle Buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doodle wrote:
0402d.jpg
Aww! There's my Rexamino girl!

I love this picture. You can't tell where Muff ends and Tumble begins!

Laura

Jordiwes, is that a tongue showing on the right?! IT'S SO CUTE!! :tongue I want to take tongue/yawn pictures so, so bad but my babies won't let me.

I love visiting this thread. It always makes my day. :agree

eskimokiss.jpg

:happybunnybuttIt's been said over and over but I have to say it again, these emoticons rock.

Thanks Jan. Yep, I was worried when Ruby started bullying her again but they are back to being best buds. I snapped that last pic by sneaking the camera round the door, they looked so cute I had to get a pic!Pernod and Perry look so cute flopped out together, bless them!:bunnyheart

doodle wrote:
Awww, ok, I'll take the babies too. :D They're beauuutiful!
:run:Not if I get them first!They're so sweet. I want, I want, I want!:tantrum:

Fey and Sprite are being snuggly again! Here's a grooming session from start to finish:

ojnozd.jpg

Bare-bellied Sprite flopping and grooming.

ojnp8m.jpg

Fey comes over and says hello.

ojnq7o.jpg

ojnqf8.jpg

Grooming the bare belly.

ojnqlj.jpg

And butt-obsessed Sprite returns the favor.:rollseyes:

aww..how cute! how could i have missed this thread?.. all the snuggle buns are adorable! i only have one bunny right now, but we mightget another! peapoo likes snuggling with us though

here are mytwo little snugglebunnies,sisters chocolate bunny and marley when they were babies,theyare just one year old now:shock:

000_0240.jpg

cheryl

Oh Cheryl, they are so adorable! I love lops. This thread is too cute! :)

Here are Olivia and Owen snuggling in their litterbox and lounging together after an afternoon of binkying and zooming around.

IMG_1469_1.jpg

IMG_1647_1.jpg

Latest posts

Back