Snowball is back for now

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheyrul

Reaction score
Snowball is part lionhead. She pulled out her mane when she had her only litter but it has grown back.
She seems so happy to be with people or us, not sure which lol.
134-1.jpg

135-1.jpg

155.jpg

156.jpg

159-2.jpg

candykittten wrote:
Where did she come back from? :?
I had surrendered her to our Humane Society. They normally have a waiting list and tend to find homes for rabbits fairly fast but Snowball was there for about 2 months before being adopted. The adoption lasted less than four weeks and she has been there for at least 6 weeks.
While they take excellent care of all their animals, space is limited and she was confined to a small cage all the time. Knowing how sweet and gentle she is, it literally kept me awake at night. My sil has a family member who is very interested in her as a 4H pet. When we went to visit and bring her treats today, we just brought her home. Hopefully, it is just temporary. But she seems quite happy to have people and room to hop again.
When I would visit her, she would stay right near me instead of exploring, kept getting in our laps and faces, marking us.
It was weird, but while all rabbits were out at the same time, there was no chasing or fighting between them. Squish prefers to stay in her cage if the other buns are out. THat said, Snowball has her own room for the time being.

Sweet girl. Hope you keep her or find someone who will take good care and love her as she seems to thrive on lots of lovin

K:)

Snowbunny (aka Snowball) has a new home!

My daughters had a friend over this weekend, she is 13 and fell in love with her and apparently has always wanted a bunny. So, when taking the young lady home, my daughter had hide the bunny in her lap (I think they had a plan, teen girls are sneaky!)in the backseat. I did not know this and let the dog ride, poor Snowbunny. She was such a trooper, stole hearts and weasel her way into hearts. They have 3 kids who seemed quite gentle and very interested in learning how to hold a bunny correctly and allowing her some freedom. I think she will do very well there because they seem like good people and she did not run and hide from anyone, no nipping , or anything. She would also freely go in her litter/hay box. I am so happy!

Latest posts

Back