Skyler Monroe, 12/30/07-5/13/10

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry to hear about Skyler Monroe... what a cute face he has! I am sure he is glad that you have his whiskers and a bit of black and white hair...and I love the idea of the cross stitch that you did for him. Binky free little bun!

I don't know much about the disease he had - is there information on it in another area of the forum?

Denise

I am very sorry to hear about Skylar. He was obviously loved so much by you and your family and all those lovely photos show he knew it.

Even if Skylar is stillat the Bridge, maybe he had some influence over the arrival of the eggs, knowing they would ease your pain.

RIP handsome Skylar Monroe :rainbow::rose:

Love from
Jo xx

Unfortunately, the eggs are empty :( They ended up laying 5, but Arthur and Poppet are terrible parents and aren't sitting on them properly. I did everything I could to get them to sit on the eggs, but it just didn't happen. I'm going to leave the eggs in there for another month or so, then throw them away... If I throw them away too soon, they'll just lay more and that's not healthy for Poppet. I am rather hopeful that if they lay eggs again at some point, they'll figure out the whole nesting thing and actually sit on them!

Jan, guess what? There are now 7 eggs and Poppet is actually sitting on them! I candled them (held a flashlight up to them) and I can see 1 developing embryo! How exciting :) Several of the eggs are dead for sure because Arthur and Poppet didn't sit on them for so long, but these 2 newest could result in babies!

I can't believe he's been gone for a month! 3 bunnies seems like so few. I still keep calling the other bunnies by his name and nicknames.

Latest posts

Back