simba

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel your pain, I have a teenager as well who has claimed my daughters bed. I have been working on training him with "Off" but he has also learned that in order to get a reward for off he has to be on the bed first. So he sill jump on and bed look at me and then jump off.

lol that is funny i knwo what you mean i pet him when he gets off so he gets on there jumps off when i go to shoo him off and turns around and looks at me like pet me now mom. i feel like giving up sometimes.

sorry its been a while since i have been on here it has been super busy. well simba has took over the new room. he loves it and my mom and step dad have taken to him. sometimes when i get home after my afternoon class i see lettuce they left for him. there was carpet on the floor with hardwood underneath the carpet and simba thought that he had a whole floor for a chew toy. so this weekend i pulled up the carpet. he has hit puberty but i cant get him fixed yet, money problems, but hopefully soon. he is still loving but sometimes he stinks and the circling the feet drives me crazy. but he has been good for the last couple of months.

Back