simba

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flagrl

Reaction score
well simba has hit sexual maturity and is driving me nuts. i am getting a neture voucher soon and will be getting him to the vet ASAP. he has taking a liking to peeing on my bed :( and he loves hewing on the walls. but he is doing good other than that he loves to be petted and will sit there all day and get petted if you let him. he also has made friends with my cat that comes in there to sleep. my cat had sprained his foot so was in my room for 3 days to keep him off of it and i wasnt quite sure how they would get along but i watched them and the first day rambo, my cat, was in too much pain to pay attention but after he got a little better he really didnt bother him sometimes he would put his paw out and not swat at him just put it on him. other than that he leaves him alone. but simba will jump up on my bed by him and sniff him then run around my room and end up jumping back up on my bed to sit there with him but i try to keep simba off the bed as he pees all the time on it. but just thought id let yall know how things are going for him. he has really settled in and is a very loving rabbit. :biggrin2:

Hi get to a dollar store and buy a few shower curtains. Put them on your bed, if you have old sheets cover the shower curtains with the sheets.

Susan
:)

i will get down there today and get some. its like the more i try and block off a section the more he fights to get up or to where ever it is its blocked off. sometimes i just want to pull my hair out he makes me so frustrated. but then he looks at me so cute and i cant get mad at him. i had a picture on the second shelve which i didnt think he could get to. its the only pic of the person i have he chewed it to bits. i cant wait to get this voucher and take him to get neutered.

simba being exactly where he is not supposed to be
IMAG0054.jpg
IMAG0055.jpg

this is when i first got him
IMAG0009-1.jpg

flagrl17

another one of when i first got him he hadnt figured out he could jump out yet :) i have since got him a regular cage
IMAG0008.jpg

he has tooken over my mirror stand as his bed
IMAG0021-1.jpg

he also took over underneath the chair
IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

I know what your saying, as Braty as they can be, all they have to do is look at us with those nice big beautiful eyes and we melt.

OMG Winston drives me nuts with his litter habbits. He'll go in the litter box to eat the hay the hops outto pee. I put ceramic tileson the floor in their cage. I honestly don't know how Vega puts up with him, she's such a clean bunny. But I guess she loves him as I do. Just look at those big beautiful blues eyes.

Susan:)

So simba hasn't peed on my bed in a couple of data, knock on wood, he is so sweet today he licked me for the first time I mean he just kept licking my face while I was petting him I had to sit up he is so sweet. I think I got the perfect bunny for the first time I'm thankful for my friend for getting me a rabbit even if it was too early and even if he does drive me crazy sometimes.

I love. the photo of the contented flopping. That rabbit loves you. Hope he settles down when he's older, but you do get good stories from the naughtiness.

thank you guys. yea i hope he settles down too. but he is sooo sweet i just hae to overlook the naughtness. i have started to train him to sit on the end of my bed i set up something at the foot so he sits there and if he pees then i just wash and change the sheets. he still gets on my bed but is getting better

so you guys know i have been trying to keep simba off my bed. well this morning he comes up on my bed climbs up on me and starts licking me. how am i supposed to say no to that. so he has been on my bed this morning :inlove:

so you guys know i have been trying to keep simba off my bed. well this morning he comes up on my bed climbs up on me and starts licking me. how am i supposed to say no to that. so he has been on my bed this morning :inlove:

simba is doing good i dont think i have any new photo's i will try to get a video soon. latley he has taken to waking me up when the sun comes up wanting to get petted. he jumps up on my bed and wont move till i sit up to go shoo him off the bed and then he will go to his spot to get petted and stare at me expectantly wanting to get petted. he will not stop untill he doesnt want to get petted anymore. i think maybe i have spoiled him some :biggrin: i will be leaving for 3 weeks and my friend will have him and i am nervous to be gone that long away from him. :( i know he will be in good hands but still its a long time to be away from his mommy.

Have you thought that maybe before you go away to make a recording of your voice on a CD and get the bunny-sitter to play it during the day and what not so he'll feel like you're still there? Just thinking.
Very cute rabbit!

Jj

Back