Shya-she does what she wants

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:disgust:Denise, I have just googled it and now wish I hadn´t, think I preferred not to know.

Never seen the movie, but I googled, and the answer has me giggling. I don't know why I find it so funny, don't usually do potty humour. The diagram made it.

Haha, I didn´t at the diagram now I´m gonna have to go back and take a peek.

wow so per usual my blog ran away from me. I gave up and googled the three seashells. Someone was drunk when they thought of that. Slightly hilarious and strangely anatomically correct. Demolition Man is an all time classic. I mean its right up there with gone with the wind. A must see for sure!

So I can't say much. But this is a very very frustrating deployment. On the upside! I moved into a permanent tent. No more transient for me! Have pictures of my little four by six area but it's alllllll mine! It makes me happy.

Wow! You sound like you are in the lap of luxury now, haha :) For some reason I thought with you going to Qatar, that the conditions would be better and more civilized there. I guess the army spares no expense for you guys' comfort :USA: Yay, USA :foreheadsmack:

I only wish I was in Qatar. It's much more built up over there. Sadly no I am in UAE. Neat things to see though. The worlds largest mall is a bit ridicoulous. They have this in mall aquarium that has sharks and stingrays. You can pay to swim with them. I so want to do that.

Some pictures although it's absolutely nothing great except to me.
franklin-rabbit-7172.jpg

My Franklin stand in.

fun-rabbit-7171.jpg

This rubbery fun little guy sits by the phone in the aid station. He makes me happy at work.

ao-7170.jpg

My little living area. It's messy I just moved in. Looks better now. It makes me happy. I have real sheets now. Like a real person.

Maybe I can link the facebook movies Omar posts for me on here. Will figure it out tomorrow.

And I complain I haven´t got any space in the whole of my apartment....love the stuffed Franklin and the rubbery bun has such a cute face. I think everything is over the top in the UAE, bigger and grander. Swimming with sharks and stingrays sounds like something you should do if you can.

The video can't be accessed. I think if the setting on the video is changed to public, then it might work after that.

I love your Franklin bunny. I just want to snuggle it, it's so cute :) I used to have a bunny stuffie, kind of like that, but with brown fur, and it was real rabbit fur. My dad gave it to me when I was a kid, and it was sooo soft. But after I started having pet rabbits, it just didn't feel right to have a stuffed one with real fur. So I passed it on to my little niece, who LOVED it :)

That's nice that you have your own *room*. Not too big, but it's all yours :). Is it partitioned off so you get a little bit of privacy?

So we redid our whole trauma tent.
"I think the wall is too close. You'll have problems getting litters out."
Officers: no it'll be fine besides the first patient in, is the first patient out."
"It doesn't always happen like that sirs. Here's why." Offers the only person who has deployed as a medic and been through mascals as a medic.
Officers: no it'll work and here's why.
"Just because it looks good in your head doesnt mean it will work in reality but you do what ever you want. Just know when it has to be rebuilt neither myself or my medics are going to be doing it."
Officers: You know you have a real attitude problem.

Hm Mascal Exercise happens today. Gee what did we find out? The wall was built to close to the work area. Couldn't get patients out like we were suppose to.

Officers: We'll push the wall back some
"Better go find someone to help you. I have an attitude problem remember?"

Gee I wonder why I feel like the only person with some common sense around here? Frustrating. And this is why my loving husband posts movies of my babies for me.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=658762774150796&set=p.658762774150796&type=2&theater

Kai Being super cute

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=658786687481738&set=p.658786687481738&type=2&theater

Full on Shya Binkies!! And a minor fight with Lilly

Last edited:
thumb2_photo-on-5-16-13-at-434-pm-4-7194.jpg

Haha sitting in my "office." It's actually in the corner of the waiting room in our teeny tiny aid station. The desk is pink and the hooks have rabbits on them! That's why it was given to me!

Love the desk, haha! I'm guessing it's not Army issued.

Just fyi, I think the videos still aren't set to public. I'm dying to see them :) I bet it's kind of nice to be able to still see your little furbabies while you're gone.

"So you have rabbits. What do they do?"
"Run around the house and be pets."
"They just run around your house? Do they use a litter box?"
"Mostly depends on who's out."
"But what do they do?"
"Sir what does your cat do? Nothing but run around and be a pet"
"So they dont do anything? They dont protect the house from strangers they dont catch mice nothing?"
"Well the little one could rip your face off before you even knew it was gone so I guess that counts for something and sir I've seen your cat. It doesn't catch mice. Do me a favor and dont get a rabbit."

Officers. He's a great guy but he got done in by a little bird nesting in our truck the other night. Pretty hilarious.

I'm working the video issue with omar. The one is great footage of Shya full out Binking and being crazy. I got proof of her being sweet. Now I have proof of her able to binky. Next up is Kai ducking his head under her!

Kai's video shows how huge he is and how cute. For being so tall and long he doesn't weigh very much. He's only in at about 14 pounds. But he's so thick and square. And have I mentioned Cute? Missin my babies.

I like your little area :) Yeah, I wanna punch people who ask what rabbits "do," but instead I patiently answer that YES they show affection and YES they can learn stuff, and YES she pees in a litter box and doesn't *usually* poo everywhere, and NO i'm not a retard leaving stuff around for her to chew on, but YES she would chew and destroy cords if I was stupid and *let* her do so. Would you let a toddler pick up a butcher knife and chew on it? no, you'd keep it out of their reach because they are known to pick things up and put them in their mouths. Same with bunnies. Dip****s.

Latest posts

Back