Shida and Bailey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I is finally homes but mummy won't let me clean myself unless she is watching me! I has to wear dis stupid thing on my neck that stops me cleaning my face whens I wants! I am also nots aloud in my big cage! I has to sit in a plastic box, mummy say its so I don't runs around buts I still don't likes it! Mummy say I has to eat all my leaves by the morning or I gets more stuff forced into my mouth, I am not a happy bunny rights now, buts I sure am glade to be home! So glad in facts that I give mummy kisses and she calls me sweet girl agains, I missed mummy so much when I was away.

~Shida

Shida you'd better not rip out your stitchies again, or even go near them! Not even a lick, okay?!!

~ Clementine

I think that if you are good are don't touch the itchy stitches then you get to run around sooner. I'm glad you're home, I hope you feels better soon!

-Bandit

I gots so sick of being forced to eats that sloppy stuff that I decided to eats my dinner tonight and mummy was so happy! But as soon as she take my cone off I has to lick my stitches, they are just soooooo annoying!

~Shida

I HATES MY CONE! Mummy insists I wears it and daddy laughs at me on Skype ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1403784881.870871.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1403785042.125463.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1403785203.046845.jpg
~Shida

Humans always try to spoil our fun!!!!

Leave them stitches alone. You don't want to wear that silly thing forever, do you?

Your cone looks like a bib! At least you will never spill on your pretty front. :)

~ Clementine

You don't has to look so grumpy for the camera! Maybe you could chew it off? But don't tell your mum I said that.

-Bandit

I has already tried to chew it off but I can't gets to it, but mummy lets me have it off in the morning and at nights so I can clean myself and look butifuls again
~Shida

Yay less then a week to go befores I get my stitches out and only one more day of yucky medicines, den hopefully I gets my cone off for good! Mummy has started setting up my big cage again so that must mean I is moving back in there soon, it will be lonely wiv out Bailey there but mummy says he will always be wiv us no matters what!

Oh on a better note, daddy will be home in less then 112 days! Mummy and me is sooooooo excited! Mummy also says that when daddy comes home we will gets our own place near da beach and maybe I will gets a room all to myself!

~Shida

Mummy made me a new cone today and I loves it! It's so much more comfy then the last one and I can reach my feets and my butt and it's heaps easier to eat buts I can not reach my stitches! ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1404215656.488992.jpg mummy sent this pic to daddy and he said that it looks nicer then da big one I had on before, mummy is so proud of herself and she doesn't know why she didn't thinks of it earlier

~Shida

I likes your new cone Shida, it looks nice and soft. Sorry your mummy isn't feeling well, I hope the cuddles helped her.

Yay my stitches is out and mummy is feeling betters but I still has to wear da cone until mummy is happy that I can't hurts myself again 😢
~Shida

That so good that you have no more itchy stitches. Maybe your mummy will give you lots of treats for being good. It's good that you are feeling betters.

-Bandit

Shida-

Trix here. Be careful with them stitches. Definitely beg for more treats. Get better.

Ooooo mummy got me these new treats the other day and they taste so good that I will do anyfink for thems buts I got cranky when somefink in mummy's hand made a clinking noise so I stamped my foots and jumped away, I fink mummy got the point and she stopped using da clicking thing.
Mummy got some new tall black things that sit in da corners of da lounge room, they came in a big box wiv some other stuff that connects with these strange plastic string things to a black thing that mummy puts shiny round things into and makes things move on da thing mummy calls a TV, I finks she said it's called a starwio, but we were watching da TV wiv da new things and it sounded likes there was things happening all arounds me, it was really cool, I only got scared a few times when da big explosions happened but mummy held me close and covered my ears and eyes when there were really big ones, I didn't feel as scared then. I love my mummy!

~ shida

I think those black plastic string things are chew toys! At least that's what I use thems for though my mummy doesn't seem to appreciate how good I can chew! The one for the lamp is my favourite, I never had stereo ones since we don'ts have a TV. I don't know what a clicking thing is, but I do like treats! It's good that your mummy keeps you safe when you gets scared, mine does too.

-Bandit

Back