Shida and Bailey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mummy says my belly furs will grows back and mummy made sure she gots me pain killers but I still don't finks it's dignified for a lady like me to has her belly showing without any furs on it and I has to curl up to keeps it warm but mummy puts da heater on for me.
~ Shida
Oh! I think it is okay to have your belly out if you has stitches. People will feel too sorry for you, to think you are undignified. :whistling

It's so nice of your mama to put the heater on for you!

~ Clementine

Mummy and me is sad today cause Bailey has been really sick and mummy had to takes him to the vets and he had to go to sleeps but the vets gave him corn to eat while we were waiting then we gave him special cuddles and I licked his face clean.
RIP Bailey Love Shida and mummy
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1403241758.069850.jpg

I ran and told my mama as soon as I read this. She says she is sad to hear about Bailey, I'm sad too. You can has some of my treats if you wants, if it would help you to feel better.

-Bandit

Clementine and me are real sad to hear about Bailey, and so is mama. :( I'm glad he got to have a big corn feast, and that you got to snuggle him and give kisses.

~ Felix

Thanks Felix, Clementine and Bandit, mummy and me are cuddling and sharing bits of carrots and watching movies.
~Shida

Trix here- sorry to hear about your brother. Get some treats !!! Also- that's very nice that your mummers puts the heater on your belly.

Hi, "mummy" here: we are now at the emergency vet SASH in Sydney because miss Shida couldn't keep her little tung off her stitches after she got her collar off! So here we are and another $200 later (at least) and no sleep for me again tonight!
~Shell

P.s thankyou all for your kind words for my Bailey he was 2.5 years and such a loving little boy, he will be missed. RIP my little man

Hi Shida, my mama said she did something called a drawing for you and your mummy to help you feels better. She said she never draw a ratty before but hopes it looks ok, and if you wants it bigger to send her a message to give her something called eemail so she can sends it. Also you shouldn't eat your stitches, they expensive even though mum says maybe you'll be on tv now. Though I don't know why, if I got on tv just for chewing things, I'd be on there lots!

-Bandit

ShidaAndBaileyCropforumsize.jpg

Hi Bandit, mummy says to say thankyou so so so much for the drawing she loves it and I do too! I finks it looks heaps like me and Bailey and we would loves to have it on our wall at home if we could have a bigger copy, our eemails address is [email protected]

My mummy just sent you the drawing. We are so happy that you likes it.

so Shida is in hospital at the moment because she decided to take her stitches out herself and we had an emergency visit to SASH on Friday night and another to our normal vet on Saturday morning, I was very cranky and worried, and unfortunately there were no film crews there on Friday so we won't be on TV. The vet said she is doing really well and causing them all sorts of grief, she has been pulling off her cone of shame and getting out of her bandage (they replace the bandage 3 times yesterday), they also said they will have to put her under again to stitch her back up on Monday so I am not expecting her home till Tuesday. It's very lonely here without her and Bailey to keep me company but she will be home soon and I will get my kisses again soon I hope!

~Shell

Aww, what a naughty girl Shida is! I hope she learns to leave the stitches and she's back home again soon :) At least you know she's in good care.

Oh my gosh Shida! You're so naughty! Stitches aren't even tasty, why would you pull them out?? Please get well soon so you can come and post more!!

~ Clementine

Yeah and thankfully no extra charge because it's post surgery complications they did say they only see one rabbit about every 5 years be as much trouble as Shida is. But so far she has cost me $785 in vet bills for her spay! The things I do for love!

Shida is day three in hospital today and has been re stitched and her wound cleaned but she is still causing all sorts of issues at the vet and won't eat or sit still for them. Even after she woke up from surgery she was trying to get at her stitches and move around, silly bunny! I have been keeping myself busy over the weekend making her a recovery box so she can only have her litter tray and a place to eat drink and sleep but nothing else ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1403505213.654780.jpg I have also managed to find a frame for the drawing that Azerane did for us to remember Bailey, it now hangs in the living room where I spend 90% of my time ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1403505149.781531.jpg

I had to run and tell my mum that you had the picture up on the wall! She is very happy to know that you like it so much and she hopes it printed ok. I do not think Shida will like that box thing, I know I would not like it and I would jump out as soon as mummy turned around! Is she coming home soon if she isn't eating? I would not like to be at the bad, smelly vet place for so long!

-Bandit

She should be home tomorrow afternoon even if she isn't eating (the vet thinks it because Shida doesn't like them) and don't worry about her jumping out Bandit it has a lid with holes in it so she can only sit and recover and get better because I don't want another trip to the emergency vet, EVER! Lol

Sheda don't be naughty when you get home and the stitches taste yucky yuck I know your mommy will take good care of you my mama does when I'm sicky good luck get well mama says get well to so you have double luck🐰🐰🐰🐰

Back