Shida and Bailey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trix here-

Dumpy always tries to calm me down when I bark at those stoopid dogs!!!! Dogs are ugly and are at the bottom of the evolutionary scale. But Dumpy says that I shouldn't bark back 'cos dogs are dumb and might try to hurt me. But I can kill a doo rag; dogs don't seem to be much smarter if at all.

Tell your mummers that that stoopud dog isn't welcome in YOUR house.

Where is the myxo... myxomat... Yeah that nasty stuff that makes little bunnys sick? I hopes it's not in Sydney where I lives!

I don't know if it's in that Sydney place, but it's near where I lives in Adelaide and mama has been very worried. I hope it goes away soon.

Bailey says that he likes most dogs just not the gwandma lady's dog cause it doesn't know how to behaves and it makes Bailey gwumpy too. mummy says we will be getting a dog one day when daddy comes home but she says he will be well behaved and wont be aloud to looks at me like the gwandma lady's dog does. Bailey stays so calm when new stuff happens at home I really don't know how he does it, mummy says it's because he is old I think he just doesn't care.
It's good to know that the nasty sickness isn't here in Sydney buts I hopes you don't get it from going outsides, Bandit, cause I really likes talking to you, stay safe.

~Shida

Yay the gwandma lady is gone and so is the furry dog thing so I have been doing binkies in the lounge room all afternoon! I even included mummy in my bunny 500 today 😊 then I looked cheeky when mummy tooks my photos ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1402396236.453699.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1402396279.342075.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1402396320.771516.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1402396364.077724.jpg
~Shida

That's so great that the furry dog thing is gone! I think I remember what they are, I have met once or twice I think.

It looks like you had lots of fun playing. My mama was looking at your photos from between my ears, and she says that she wants some of those nummy treats that your mum has. I wants them too, but she says they're not for bunnies. How mean!

Mummy loves those nummy treats but she say they are no good for little bunnies or ratties (she say they are no good for her either) but those treats didn't come home the same way as all the other foods, a hooman came too da door with a little hooman and asked for mummy's help and then they came back again with the treats! I really wanted to try some and some of the sweet smelling brown stuff in a red can mummy calls it "koke" I finks... Oh wait she say it spelt "coke"
~Shida

I IS A CRANKY BUNNY!!!!! MUMMY TRICKED ME INTO GOING FOR A RIDES IN DA CAR THE OTHER DAY AND SHE LEFT ME WITH THE NASTY DR LADY 😡 SHE PUTS ME TO SLEEPS AND THE CUTS ME OPENS AND TAKES MY INSIDES OUT!! NOW I IS SORE AND I DONT LIKES IT AND I HAS STITCHES IN MY TUMMY AND MUMMY HAS TO LOOKS AT THEM EVERY DAY!!!!

~Shida (Grumpy Bunny)

My mama tricked me too. I hurt a lots after, but it went away and I got lots of extra treats and attention!!! I hope you feels better soon!

-Bandit

Oh no Shida! I had that happen to me not too long ago, too. It hurt, and when I woke up I was real woozy, then I had to sleep in a small cage away from Felix while I healed. Mama picked me up to look at my belly, too. But you know what's weird? I am in a much better mood after surgery! I don't wanna chase after Felix anymore, and I can just concentrate on having fun, mama says! I hope you feel all better soon!

~ Clementine

I has the cone of shame ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1403002211.615042.jpg
Mummy says it's cause I don't leave da stitches alones but it's hards to leaves them alones cause they is sooooo annoying!!!! ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1403002341.451213.jpg

I hope you are starting to feel betters Shida! Does your tummy get cold without all the furs on it?

-Bandit

Oh noes, not da cone! When I was "fixeded" (I didn't knows I was broken??) I tried reeeeeelly hard not to touch my stitches so I wouldn't has to wear da cone. I hope your poor belly heals up soons!

-Merlin

My belly got shaved too, AND they clipped off some ear fur! I was so mad! It's only growing back in now.

~ Clementine

I hope you feel betters soon, Shida! My Momma says dat she wants me to get "fixeded" soon too. I don't want to cause I likes my belly fur!
--Nessa

Last edited:
Mummy says my belly furs will grows back and mummy made sure she gots me pain killers but I still don't finks it's dignified for a lady like me to has her belly showing without any furs on it and I has to curl up to keeps it warm but mummy puts da heater on for me.
~ Shida

Trix here- I was fixed a long, long time ago. I remeber when my brother Lumpy got fixed, they shaved him from the top of his belly all the way down. I made fun of him for weeks!!!

Never wore the cone. You'll be fine soon- just beg for extra treats!!!

Hi, my name is Luna. I was fixded a while ago, while I was still at da scary loud place (SPCA). I was GRUMPY. humph. Dat place was not fun. My momma came da next day and met me and took me home. I didn't need da cone....sorry 'bout dat. But I did feel much better in a few days. Me and momma hope you feel better soon, and dat your brudder does too and dat he STAYS healthy.

Are you staring to feel betters yet? I hope so. Otherwise you must do as Trix said and beg for extra treats. Hoomans can't say no to the cute bunny face.

-Bandit

Back