She's more than a rabbit, she's my best friend - and she has Pasturella

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH NO! I am so sorry about this. I would have helped, but do not know about this stuff.

I am so sorry. She was such a beautiful girl.

i am so sorry to hear about your loss, remember there is someone normally online 24/7 if you ever need a chat.

thinking of you both with much love

xx xx

Oh Sarah, this is so sad. :tears2:I've posted a notice in our Rainbow Bridge thread.

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=11726&forum_id=1&page=8

I know it hurts so much to lose them, but I hope you tryagain. Your bunnies may not have spent a long timeonearth, but it was such a happy time for them.There are so manybunnies out there that don't know that joyat all.

So sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine the pain of losingmy little guys. :cry2

Please stay with us.

sas:cry4:and the warren:bunny5:bunny5:bunny5:bunny5:bunny5 (ears at half mast)

I'm so sorry to hear this Sarah (somehow imissed this topic completely, only found it today:?) Benjamin was areally adorable bunny!:) I hope you keep coming to this forum, it's agreat community and you'll be able to talk to us at any time.:group: Atleast her suffering has ended and she went in your arms rather than onthe cold vet's table like some do.:bigtears:

Michaela:brownbunny

You guys are truely the best :kiss:

I thank you all for your loving, supporting and very comforting messages!!
And of course i will stay on this forum because i now consider you all as my extended bunny loving family!!! :hug:lol

and despite what many people have said to me (not in this forum but inmy life)which is that i shouldnt get another one from theamount of sadness, pain and emptyness i felt when benji and Thumper (myprevious rabbit) died wasnt worth goingthrough again..... ihave decided that they were wrong, the love, happiness and eternal joybunnys give me is worth it!! I think rabbits will now always be apartof my life. Would i be correct in saying "Once a rabbitlover, always a rabbit lover" ? :)

Soi am nowconsidering getting a new bunny.... butit wont be for a while.... maybe early next year. So when itcomes to that time i'm sure i'll have plenty of questions (and wantingadvice)for/ and fromyou all (you poor things, lol)

But yes, thanks so very much again.
Much love to all my extended bunny loving family!!
Byes!!
Sarah & Benji (in spirit).
xoxoxox

p.s : Heres another picture of Benjamin wearing her cool sunnies!!

Sarah says...and despite what many people havesaid to me (not in this forum but in my life)which is that ishouldnt get another one from the amount of sadness, pain and emptynessi felt when benji and Thumper (my previous rabbit) died wasnt worthgoingthrough again..... i have decided that they were wrong,the love, happiness and eternal joy bunnys give me is worth it!! Ithink rabbits will now always be apart of my life. Would i becorrect in saying "Once a rabbit lover, always a rabbit lover" ? :)

My family say the exact thing to me too!! and yes,i believe that onceyou a rabbit lover you are always a rabbit lover,how could someone notshare their life with one of these special little creatures:)

you are a very caring mum and there will be some little bunny justwaiting to go home with you,and what a lucky little bunny it will be:)

I wish you all the best,and lots of love:kiss:

ps..i so love that picture,what a spunky little gal:cool:

(lots of happy memories)

cheryl

OMG what a cute picture!

Once a rabbit lover always a rabbit lover- definately! I'm soglad you'll be getting another friend. I'd hate to see a goodbunny mom go to waste!:D

Glad to hear you're still with us!:colors: That is an adorable pic of Benji:hearts

I definitely agree you're doing the right thing getting another bunny(maybe you couldeven gettwo!:tongutwo:)

So far I've never lost a bunny, but we lost our first cat, Topsyearlier this year to the road. She was only eight months old but itreally devastated us.:tears2: We waited a few months then got two more,Moppet and Mitten, and I think it's helped cope with the loss. If wehad got them straight away we would have always been comparing them toTopsy and it just wouldn't have been nice, so better to wait like yousaid.:nod

Michaela:brownbunny

PS Once a rabbit lover always a rabbit lover!!!:D

Latest posts

Back