Shadow, Jester and Georgia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
35253z7.jpg

Here is Shadow and Pebbles together. They got around 2 hours in the run today.

Aww Stan, you are taking awesome care of my babies :hug:.

I have at last managed to get online - it is taking a looonnng time to get on here :pullhair:

Shadow looks so happy to be with Pebbles - he really misses having a bunny friend to cuddle :(. Have to laugh at Jester on the stool - he loves being 'up' on things (looking down on his mere subjects :D)

Tell them Mommy and Daddy miss them, and we'll see them soon :)

Jan

kherrmann3 wrote:
We need bunny updates!
It's a party at Stan's house. :bunnydance: Seems like all the Edmonton bunnies are here. :D

I am bunnysitting Cocoa who was here since Friday. Cocoa's family will be away for about 12 days before school starts.

Shadow, Jester, and Georgiacame this afternoon. They get to stay until Jan demands that I give them back to her. :p This is the first time Georgia is at our house.

LuvaBun wrote:
Stan has just picked up Shadow, Jester and Georgia, as he is looking after them for the next few weeks

Just fed them their treats and will head to bed soon. They settled just fine in their cages. Shadow is content by laying in his litter box, Georgia keeps jumping in and out of her litter box, and Jester is sitting on top of the stool I put in his cage. Cocoa was thumping so much as I put Shadow, Georgia, and Pebbles in the same room as her. Desmond (our dog) kept barking because he sees a different bunny in Pebbles cage, (I put Jester in Pebbles cage, and Pebbles in a smaller cage. Bebe didn't care less, as she laid sleeping and flopped out.

They all seemed to eat fine. They gobbled up their fruits and vegs, and I put oats in their pellets. They do like the new hay that I picked up.

This is their weights for August 24, 2009.

Shadow 3735g

Georgia1490g

Jester 1915g

Cocoa1475g

Bebe2290g

Pebbles1095g

What I find amazing is that Stan gives the bunnies back everytime, lol.

I need to do some catching up, I didn't know who Georgia was until I dug a little deeper. Jan, you are so great for taking her in!

OMG... I just found this blog. All I can say is what a sweet couple Shadow and Pebbles make!!!!! They are just sooo cute together!

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
What I find amazing is that Stan gives the bunnies back everytime, lol.

This time I think the bunnies don't want to go home. They are having too much fun.
Here are the bunnies at our house.

2z53vx2.jpg

Jester

35k7t4n.jpg

Georgia

2d9bmns.jpg

Shadow

21b7wxf.jpg

Bebe

2072dls.jpg

Pebbles

30iu8hk.jpg

Cocoa

MagnoliaDee wrote:
All I can say is what a sweet couple Shadow and Pebbles make!!!!! They are just sooo cute together!

Thanks Sandra. Pebbles just loves Shadow, she is so relaxed when she cuddles beside him. Shadow doesn't mind Pebbles either, because he always nudges her for kisses.

11w9hfq.jpg

Hi Jan,

Just having lunch now. Jester is downstairs in the run. He is such a love. he is the cleanest and neatest bunny out of them all. Bebe is quite clean too.

They all leave poops/markings on the floor of the run though, but the vacuum quickly cleans that up. ;)

Georgia didn't have a poopy butt since the first day. I did give her a butt bath, by holding her under the tap. She didn't fuss at all and actually enjoyed it. She is fairly clean now. I do give her extra Oats to keep her poops firm.

It is very warm outside (30*C), but the everybun is enjoying the air conditioning in the house. They are so much at home, that they may never want to leave. :D

Latest posts

Back