Sebastian's Home Thred

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so mad with my mommy right now! She's beencalling me Zo Zo the Bozo all day and I don't appreciate it.:XI did nothing wrong so I don't deserve that nickname! Mochaknows I'm mad at her and is sucking up to her now. Mom promised Mochathat they would spend some one on one time tomorrow, she never promisedme anything!

But mom did say that we're going to have a photo shoot tomorrow, whatever that means. I just hope it doesn't involve that annoying flashingbox that mom sticks in my facenearly every day!

I got to see some of those weird looking rabbits today too Sebastian.Mom kept saying they smelled like wet dog, what ever that smellslike. :dunno:But they sure didn't smell all thatgood, at least not as good as I do. I think they need to take more timeto groom themselves, that way maybe they wont smell so bad.

I got to see them when we went to go see Santa a few weeks ago too, butboy were they badly behaved. Mocha and I were much better than thosefunny looking dogs were that's for sure!

But I need to get my beauty sleep, it's hard being so cute all the time!

Zoey

Sebastian wrote:
Geez Cali, your Mom sure getscranky!

Tell me!! She takes this stuff way too seriously. :disgust:

The only break I get is when she goes to those Polka lessons.I wish she didn't go to those lessons because then it's allabout coming home and practicing. She looks like acomplete spaz! And when she puts her Polka dress on, it hurtsmy eyes. Any human that says that my ears lookridiculous has obviously never seen a Polka dress. I thinkthey should only wear that when some feels sick, but they can'tget sick.

Between thatmusic and her having to do the same step over andover again is going to drive me nuts. Now she'splanning a big party with all the Polka Dancers. Friends andSugarPie, I'm tellin you, you have to get me out of here beforethat party. If you don't, I'm going out in the field and hopeand pray a hunter finds me and shoots me dead.

By the way, Zoey, Zo Zo the Bozo definitely is an insult! AndI thought your mom was nice. I think all the crankymoms on here should drink or eat some bad tasting medicine.Maybe they're sick and the medicine will make them niceagain.The stuff that tastes bad always works, yaknow what I mean? Sometimes I think the only reason why theyhave us is to help fertilize their plants with our poop and make themlook good because we're so beautiful and thatit makes otherpeople jealous.

Love

Cali

Cali I bet it does hurt your eyes. I agree thatour parents need to take some nice medicine. lol So when are we gettingtogether Sebbie. :bunnydance:

Little Cali Button Butt:

I snuck on here because Mom said ou weresaying silly thinks about Hunters and shooting you. Mom confided in me that Most hunterswould run the other way if they ever sawyou in a field , she also saysyou make wild rabbits look like Netherland Dwarves:shock:, and something about messy pants, :dunno:What the heck are Pants ? do they growin the garden ?

Its only going to be a few more months before I get to comedown and play again . Mom said we might be able to playtogether cause you got something alltood.

Mom yelled at me last night , boy she gets cranky, said I liked to give her a heartattack! , WHAT ! I wassleeping for cryin out loud . That darn Joker , My Lilly,and Ms, Snotty Pants keep me awake all night ,what with throwing things , diggingonmy wall , andwhat not geesh a Big guy likeme has to sleep sometimes . Not my fault shestrolls in and thinks something else :embarrassed:.

Chaz,

I never thought that the hunters would be afraid of me. Nowthat you mention it, when mom had a hunter come to the house, he wasafraid of me. He said I didn't look like arabbit. What was that supposed to mean! :X

Did you ask Snuggy out on a date yet? I hear she'sreally fat, but I think you guys would look goodtogether. Better move fast. I think she's trying toget into Freddy's Playboy Mansion. I can't tell if she's justa flirt or is really just nice.

DearSweet Romeo (also known as Sebastian),

I finally figured out the perfect plan to get from my house to yourhouse!

When Santa gets to my house, because I think he stops herefirst, I'll ask him ifhe can give me a ride to yourhouse.

Love,

Your Sweet CandyCane

P.S. I found this card. I think it'll be the way weare when we celebrate Christmas together after Santa Claus drops meoff. Pretend it's you and me.http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcardm.asp?cont=1&hdr=0&token=5f227a3cbc708b7d611fc53bd87704de619544&mpv=XS01EN

Hey Hey Button Butt ,

Heh Hunters are afraid of me too , so dont feel toobadly. Mom had me out the other day inmypen and some lady came in lookingfor a little baby like Emily ,heh she didnt see me at first .Next thing I knew there was a lot of comotion andscreaming , So me being Me I climbedupon the side of the pen to see what allthe racket was about , and heres thiscrazy wild eyed woman standing there pointing at ME! I heard Mom say calm down its only arabbit , a French Lop to be exact. Well this wild eyedwoman told Mom she was crazyhaving such a big rabbit running loose ,um I wasnt loose she was , Momshould have put her in a pen .

Mom being of unsound mind and whatever says , oh He is just a Baby he isntdone growing yet . But he isntthe Biggest one here , By thistime the poor woman is nearing thedoor , when what does Mom doShe goes and Brings that Moose Rabbit Theresa out!:shock:By this time the Womans eyes are about outof her sockets and as Mom brings her ovreto the woman , the woman bolted out thedoor!:runningrabbit:I guess she reallydidnt want a rabbit baby after all ? go figure. Humans cant live with outthem and some you justcant bite. Mom did have whatshe told Dad was hysterics afterthe woman left , That mustexplain why she was sitting on the floorwith Theressa and had leakyeyes :dunno:Humans are weird,

Oh Snuggy Baby I nearly forgotwith Mom having leaky eyes and that weirdwoman , how bout Brunch one day soon ?

Cali,

I'll give you a boost if you can't get in the sleigh.

:laugh:OMG! the Mental Imagethat went along with that statement made me havethem leaky eyes again that Chaz is always referingtoo !!!!!!

Tucker wrote:

As to Pristine, Jordi, and Iszy, I have one woman, Fauna, and I certainly don't need the high maintenance of another.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Tucker
Does Fauna know your are talking like that about her? Highmaintaince :bunnybutt:. She is a pampered Princess like me,get it right shorty.

:pinkpansy:Christa:pinkpansy:

Hey Cali and Sebastian!!

Cali, don't let your cranky mom stop you from seeing your truelove. My mom tells me No all the time, do I listen, No!! Humans like itwhen your don't listen. It makes their lives more fun.

Sebastian you are one lucky dude to be hooking up with Cali. I had a huge crush on her for along time.

Guess I need to find me a new doll. Snuggy is pretty hot but man that Baby...she is sizzle hot.:love:

Stormy Nyghts

Cali wrote:
Chaz,

Did you ask Snuggy out on a date yet? I hear she'sreally fat, but I think you guys would look goodtogether. Better move fast.
Cali, I don't know who told you I was fat, but they wereWRONG!!! Your mom said I was perfect. I'm just abig girl, like you. Psst...thanks for putting a bug in Chaz'sear!

Pam said I just might be a French Lop. Anybody who knowsanything about rabbits can't possibly believe I'm a MINILop. I'm not mini anything.

Chaz wrote:
Oh Snuggy Baby I nearly forgotwith Mom having leaky eyes and that weirdwoman , how bout Brunch one day soon ?

Chaz, I certainly would like to go out with you.

Forgive me for being forward, but I think we'd make quite a handsome pair.

Maybe Santa could bring you to Tennessee on Christmas eve.He's bringing Cali to Kansas, so I don't think he'd mind another bunnyin the sleigh. Or ...maybe he could justtake us all to Sebastian's house and we could have a bigparty!

See you soon!

Snuggs

XXOO

Stormy wrote:
Guess I need to find me a new doll. Snuggy is prettyhot but man that Baby...she is sizzle hot.:love:

Stormy Nyghts
Stormy,

Thanks for the compliments, but you can forget about Baby. Mylittle sis is, and willalways be, a baby (hence the name;)).

She'sfull-grown, but she doesn't know it. Mom isalways talking to her in a funny, high voice and calling her "littleBaby". Mom would never let her go out with boys.

Snuggs

:wink:Thanks for the heads up Snuggy. If that Chaz don't treat you right you always got me darlin.

I'm off to cruise the forum and find some hot chicks...I mean bunny babes.

Check you later.

Stormy

Hey what about me arn't I handsome. I need a hotbunchick for me. I should give santa a buz to bring me a hot chick. HeyChaz that new black flemmie that your mommy brought home is it a girl.If so maybe she and I could hook up. You know any hot bunnychick forme. :bunnydance:

Hello All!! I've been sitting back watching the action for awhile and thought I'd join the fun!!

I'm a recently happily married man, but I'll still tell you a bit aboutmyself. I was very sick as a young bunny and had a prettyrough few months...thankfully I have a good bunny mom and a vet thatloved me and helped me thru it all..I even had 2 surgeries LOTS ofstitches and scars to show for it all! I'm so happy I got better andhave a fun outlook on life and a great sense of humor.

Corky aka: Corkolpolis, Cork, Opolis (also some things I can't say on here :shock:)

Sign: Capricorn

Likes: Of course craisins, papaya tabs and all that good stuff. I alsolike to play on my moms bed with my wife (her name is Lexi)..I alsoenjoy a good game of catch the bunny...and I LOVE laptops..I even eatthe keys off mom's if given 1/2 a chance.

Dislikes: Baytril hidden as a drink...mom pokin my tummy for some weird reason and nail clipping time.

Hobbies include grooming myself, thinking up new ways to push my momover the edge to insanity..(short trip trust me)...and in general justbein the head bun around the house.

Due to my recent marriage I'm not here cruisin forbunnybabeslike some of you guys are...but I'd love to hang out and maybe join thebig party when it happens...I'm sure I can talk mom into bringingme....I have her SOOOOO wrapped around my lil paw!:bunnydance:I bet she'll even let me ride upfront with her!

My wife is not the jealous type so ladies...if you'd like...ask me and I'll show you my scars!!!!!

Hello Corky:

Have heard lots about you from your Mommy! And my Mommy hasshown me many pictures of you. You are one cutie patootie!

You can check me out in Fredericks thread. I might just be lucky enough to meet you at one of those parties.

Why am I always attracted to the married ones! SIGH

Anwyn

:hug:Hello Anwyn! I've heard muchabout you as well! I even have a brother named Willie thatlooks alot like you!

Sorry your attracted to the married ones...but we can still befriends....Lexi is not the jelaous type...she's ok with me having lotsof friends...she knows I went thru alot and have friends all over theworld...she'd love to meet you too!

I know some of ya here are trying to hook upwith your women, but hey...when we havin boys night out? We can sendthe girls to do....well, whatever it is girls do!

Let me know, I can snag mom's bunny buggy and we can have a ball...wecan fit LOTS of us in there....and hit the bunny bars! I'm not much ofa drinker, but I love to bunny watch....they are so funny what some ofthem do....makes ya wonder how they can chew craisins and hop at thesame time!

Latest posts

Back