Sebastian's Home Thred

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Cali and Sebastian,

I'm on mommy's name because she wont give me my own! I'm the new girlin town here and I've really enjoyed reading your posts! My name's Zoey.

Cali, you are so lucky to have a man like Sebastian! All I have is mymean brothers who try to bite me and tease me all the time about mybroken ears. They're just jealous that mom loves how my ears lopinstead of stand straight up. Mom says they're jealous of their newbaby sister but I think they're jealous of my stunning good looks andunique markings.

I get my revenge by acting so cute that mommy can't resist running overto my hutch and giving me attention and not Mocha or Spice. That makesthem really mad!

I don't know how my mom can put up with those other 2, she should havestuck to all girls! That is, unless she had gotten a boy like youSebastian!

P.S.- Sebastian, do you have a brother for me? ;)

Love always,

Zoey

DaisyNBuster wrote:
I'll put in a good word for you, after all your right, itsnot as if your a baby anymore,1 1/2 years old is waaaay oldenough to go traveling with your true love.

Kisses to you both :kiss::kiss:.

Mrs DaisynBusterxxxx

Thank you, Mrs. DaisynBuster. I would appreciate that verymuch! I hope you can talk some sense into her.

Kisses to you too.

To: Sebastian

Dear Sugar,

Did you hear??? A Charlie Brown Christmas is ontonight! I'll be watching it and wishing you were here withme.

Sebastian wrote:

I think after we go for a visit at Ariel's we should headstraight for Perry and Pernod's place.I've been wanting toplay in their sandbox forever!Pack your bags! See you soon!

Love, Sebbie

12-05-05052a1a.jpg

Oh, Sebbie and Cali, Pernod and Perry say you are most welcome to comeand play in their sandpit, and I agree as long as I can have loads ofcuddles and kisses :D. Then we could go and visit with Vickie and meether babies (both four and two legged). Unfortunately, I think you wouldboth have to make it a one-way trip, and stay over here :cool:

Jan

Dear Cali and Sebastian,

It is me Otis. My momma got me an accountso I can talk to you. I asked my mom if it was ok for you to borrow mystroller. She said it was okay but only if you come visit us for alittle while. My stroller is really cool. you can sit down or even laydown and take a nap on the way. It even has this umbrella thing so thesun won't get in your eyes. Isn't that cool. I like it alot.

I would love if you could come play at my house with me and allmy cousins. They are all super nice, well, except for the little onemom calls Stormy.I think he is crazy. He makes mom chase him all thetime. He even runs when she tries to give him a treat. Mom said shewill put him in her room if you come to visit.

Here a picture of my stroller car you can use. Let me know if you like it.

You Friend,
Otis

Hi Zoey, welcome to my thred. I do havetwobrothers but I haveint seen them since a couple days aftermy little girl brought me to my house. I like this house better. Theypicked me up by my fur at that other house! :shock:

Hi Otis, Cool stroller! My little girl wants a stroller justlike that! Cali and I would love to come visit you and all yourcousins. Maybe Cali and I will make one big round the world bunny tripto see all of our friends.

Hey Cali, Sugar Pie! :inlove: I like all the sweetnames you call me. For Christmas I'll have to call you my CandyCane! Imissed Charlie Brown but I hope you enjoyed it. It snowed about2" today. Did it there?

I love you Candy Cane! :kiss:

Sebastian

This is UNAcceptable! :no:

I don't think Sebastian is a good influence on Cali. Bunny Loveis one thing, but them making arrangements to run away together Doesn'tCut It! :nonono:

Cali, if you sneak on here while I'm away from the house, I'll tell youagain, it wasn't right to have DaisyNBuster's mom write me asking me tolighten up on The Rules. You just forget about these plans. You are TooYoung for this! I won't have it.

A travel agent, :foreheadsmack: , bunny friends and parents :disgust: promoting this behavior.

It makes me SSSSSick!

:X

-Mom

Cali wrote
If it's a tight squeeze in the carl like MBB thinks it maybe, I think Chaz, Otis, or Sparky and Scooter have a trailor they mightlend us. I can't remember if Emma and The Monkeys have one,but I think they do_One of them willhelpus out - for sure! Toby said if we need rides to the airport,he'd help.
Dear Cali:

We don't have a trailor, but our daddy has one of those big SUV's thatmaybe you can borrow. Maybe you can come to Florida and go tothe beach with us. We can teach you to surf.

Love, Sparky and Scooter

Dear Miss Stick in the mud (aka Calis' mum)

They are in love and besides if and when they travel, they will be staying with Great people who will look after them.

If you think they are too young , then maybe they could travel when they are a bit older?
Sounds like a better idea??

Yeah let's wait 'til they are a bit older...... Like maybenext year LOL (mmm next year isn't far away so they don't have long towait LOL)

From Ariel

P.S. Maybe you could be their chaperone???? Sound better???

You Think I trust the weirdos on the Internet???? Think AGAIN, Pal.

You raise your kids the way you want, I'll take care of Mine.

Cali will Never be old enough to run with this crew.

Sebastian is a BAD INFLUENCE!

Offering an SUV to them. :disgust:
What a Disgrace!

:X

-C A R O L Y N - totally Disgusted!

Carolyn wrote:
You Think I trust the weirdos on the Internet????

Sebastian is a BAD INFLUENCE!

Dear Totally Disgusetd Carolyn,

Weirdos??? Weirdos you say??? What's wrong with us???? **jerk, shiver, cough, jerk**

And I can think of worse Boyfriend bunnies that Cali could choose!!! Ithink Sebastian is a good choice, he comes from a good home, and it allstarts at home with the young ones, how they are raised really showsout when they get older!!

I say let the lovebirds be;)

From Ariel
Concerned and understanded person who sees 2 bunnies who just wanna have fun!

:rofl: I feel like the Agony Aunt.

I can see it now, "Dear Ariel" will help you to run free and p*** yaparents off by convincing you to run away from home and explore theworld.

You may be written off for the inheritance, but hey you'll have a ball doing it LOL.

Hello SugarPlum!

I've missed you so much! My Mom was really angry when sheheard that I was trying to run away with you. She hid thekeyboard, so I had no way of getting back to you. She tellsme that I can't trust the men on the web. I don't believeher. She doesn't know you like I know you.

I think that we should take Scooter and Sparky up on using their SUV.If it's big enough and Otis's stroller folds up, then I'd definitelylike to take that too. Sometimes my feet get tired after I doa lot of hopping. With us having to see Sparky, Scooter,DaisyNBuster and Ariel's family, Pernod and Perry as well as Otis andhis cousins and Zoey, I think we'd better be safe than sorry and weshould borrow it.

DaisyNBuster was so nice. She tried to talk my Mom intoletting me go with you, but all that did was make Momma madder atme. She said that I shouldn't go airing dirtylaundry. What does that even mean?? I don't know what dirtylaundry is and I'm pretty sure I don't have it. She neversays, "Do you want some dirty laundry?" to me so it can't be a verygood thing. My Mom is Very Weird. You know how Mothersare. Does yours look really ugly when she takes on that very lowvoice? Mine sure does!

I really like this travel agent. She's veryhelpfuland nice. I am looking forward to meetingher and her bunnies.

I saw that your little girl picked Fauna for the calendar.That was so typically sweet of her. Fauna's been very excitedsince she heard the news. She really is very pretty and evenif sometimes sh can be a little bossy, I still love my big sister.Since I was on the Christmas card and Tucker was on thecalendar last year, I think she was feeling a little leftout. Your little girl sure took care of that!

It's very very cold now. It's supposed to snow a lot tonight.I wish you were here so that I could snuggle up with you andwatch the snow fall together and then go and play in it.

Don't forget to remember that I love you!

Your Candy Cane...

:kiss:

Hi Sebastian, Cali, Ariel, Scooter, Sparky,Zoey, Daisy, Buster and Otis. Could I come and join you guys. I am inbetween Cali and Sebastian. My hooman daddy has a pick up truck thatcan hold a load of us if we all meet up. Maybe I can get my hoomanmummie to try and drive us if she knows how to drive. I would love tohave some friends.

I better go I think my hooman mummie is coming now.

Let me know If I can join you guys.

Later

MeatHead

:wave:Hi everyone! Our daddy'sSUV is a nice big Explorer. It can hold lots of bunnies andbunnie things. He's leaving this weekend for a couple ofweeks, so it would be a good time to borrow it since he won't need itfor a while. Cali and Sebastian - do you want us to come pickyou up? Just say the word, and we'll pack the craisins andhit the road.

I finally got on again. Mummie isgoing berserk because she has to see a hooman vet for her teeth.Brrrrrrrrrrr I don't want that.

Can I come. I can pack extra crasins. raisins, cherrios and veggies.

MeatHead

Sebastian,

You want Cali? You can have her.

If I have to take her to you myself, I will. Just tell me when and where.

Tucker

Sebastian, I wouldn't date Iszyeither. She's a dirty girl. My mommy has to cleanher eyes a lot. I saw her eat herpooponce. That's gross.

Hey Tuckerbaby. Whatcha doing Saturday night?

Latest posts

Back