Sebastian's Home Thred

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snuggy wrote:
Stormy wrote:
Guess Ineed to find me a new doll. Snuggy is pretty hot but man thatBaby...she is sizzle hot.:love:

Stormy Nyghts
Stormy,

Thanks for the compliments, but you can forget about Baby.? My little sis is, and will?always be, a baby (hence the name ;)).?

She's?full-grown, but she doesn't know it.? Mom is always talking toher in a funny, high voice and calling her "little Baby".? Mom wouldnever let her go out with boys.?

Snuggs??

:elvis:

"Lil' Sister don't you---

Little Sister don't you
Kiss me once or twice :kiss: :kiss:

and say it's very nice

and then run :runningrabbit:

Little Sister,

Don't you do what your Big Sister does..."

:nonono:

:elvis:

If your havin that many probs findin ya a gal...give 1-900-buny-luv a call....I've heard good things about them...

There's alsowww.bunny.cupid.coma buddy of mine used them and met some nice gals...

Hiya MH!

I am sorry but I do not have a preference for red coloured bunnies...but there is a bunny mommy out there that has oodles ofpossible mates for you. If I remember correctly hername starts with a P... You could have the pick of the litter if youwanted. Good luck on your endeavour... I am sure you willfind what you are looking for there!

Anwyn

c0rKy wrote:
If your havin that many probs findin ya a gal...give 1-900-buny-luv a call....I've heard good things about them...

There's also www.bunny.cupid.com?? a buddy of mine used them and met some nice gals...

You are Sooooooo Banned - Corky!

:X

Carolyn wrote:
c0rKy wrote:

There's alsohttp://www.bunny.cupid.com?? abuddy of mine used them and met some nice gals...

You are Sooooooo Banned - Corky!

:X
Is my boy on here wreking havoc? Jeesh, I knew I shouldn'thave given him his own laptop..but its the only way I could keep himfrom eating my keys!

Should I add this site to his parental controls as being blocked?

Thank you Anwyn, I know that I will find someone sometime. Mrs. Rightbunn will be around for me.

Corky's a pimp! :no: I can't believe he put up the address to pimp my buns. For Shame!

I'm glad you caught on to his moonlighting job, PGG. Now that you're watching him, he is back as a member.

:foreheadsmack:

You have to watch Everything these rabbits do behind your back, I swear!

-Carolyn

Oh Candy Cane! I finally made it back tothe keyboard! That danged funny looking black rabbit I toldyou about has been ruling the house and I almost never get out of mycondo!IT IS STILL EATING MY POOS!!!:shock:I can't wait for it to go home!

I sure hope Chaz and Snuggy hook up. My little girl thinks Chazis all that, but he's starting to tick me off. He talks to you like heknows you. I always thought he was an alright kind of guy, but hebetter stay away from my boo or I'm gonna have to get in his face onit!

I am sure Santa is coming here. My little girl talks about himall thetime! Isuredon't remember her getting this psyched about theEasterBunny! :X

Anyway, if he's really as nice a guy as everyone says, I'm surehe'd give you a lifthere to my place. Of course we will haveto re-figure our travel routeif we leave from here. It willget you away from Beaver Face earlier and God knows it sounds like ifyou have to watch one more Polka Dancing lesson you will gomad! Around here it's all about Boot Scootin'- whatever thatis.:?

I gotta go. I'll write soon.

XOXO-Sebastian

Carolyn wrote:
Corky's a pimp! :no: I can't believe he put up the addressto pimp my buns. For Shame!

I'm glad you caught on to his moonlighting job, PGG. Now that you're watching him, he is back as a member.

:foreheadsmack:

You have to watch Everything these rabbits do behind your back, I swear!

-Carolyn
Hey...what can ya do...a guys look out for his fellow bucks! ;)

And what are your rabbits doing on those sites anyway.. :shock:

HEY..YOU said it...look at what you wrote...."pimp my buns" is what you said...

Corky's just tryin to share the love...he has such a nice girl, he thinks everybun should have one... :cool:

Hey Sabastian ,

Did you forget Cali Button Butt and I came fromthe same Litter , the onlydifferences is Cali 's ears didnt break likemine did .

Boy Bastian son, lighten up brothersand sisters are supposed to play together .:disgust:

Beisdes my Nose is bigger than your whole body ,

Dude, there's some kinky bucks out there! Have you looked at myspace4bunnies.com lately??

And, nothing personal, but the bigger they are, the harder they fall- You know, I'm just sayin'....

But, hey, ifyou're okay, I'mokay-

Sebastian

Iszy wrote:
c0rKy wrote:
If your havinthat many probs findin ya a gal...give 1-900-buny-luv a call....I'veheard good things about them...

There's alsohttp://www.bunny.cupid.coma buddy of mine used them and met some nice gals...
Corky, I like your style. :wink:

Thank ya....I'm kinda like mom..tell it like it is...

Let me know if you wanna see my scars... :DI know some girls dig that kinda thing...:shock:

Oh man I don't like Zoey at all! She got me in trouble with my mom, can you believe her?!:mad:

She peed on mommy's hand and mom came into my run to scold me becauseZoey was teasing me so I decided to show her what happens to littlebunnies who tease me. Well mom didn't wash her hand before coming in myrun and I wanted mom to know that I do not want her smelling like Zoey,so I bit her! I can't speak, how else can I tell her?

And then I circled her a few times and went back to teaching Zoey alesson and can you believe that mom picked me up and put me in myhutch?! I did nothing wrong and that rotten little Zoey got to stay outand play. It's so not fair!

I wish Zoey would go back where she came from, mom said she came fromfar away, I would survive if she went back to that place faraway. But no, mom likes her more than me so she stays and I have to bemiserable.:disgust:Mocha doesn't help, he likes hertoo.:foreheadsmack:

So I'm offering Zoey to any home, but don't tell mommy! Or I'll be glad to move into any house with no bunnies.

Spice

Latest posts

Back