Sebastian's Home Thred

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:laugh:

The bunnies wanted me to send this to you Sebastian!

chirstmaswishes.jpg

Oh Sebbie!

That would be Lovely! :mrsthumper:

This is Cali. I'm signed in under my mom's address because I couldn'tremember my password, and I was too excited to get right back toyou.

Dinner at 5:00 is perfect. I could use some time off. That's just whenTucker and Fauna are out and they insist - still - on pooping bymy space. You'd think they'd be Over It by now. :disgust:

Then, last night - mom had to use me as her Freak Show again. *sigh*Why is it that when she tells new people that she has rabbits that shealways has to take ME out to show them? Fauna and Tucker don't everhave to go. The people all get bug-eyed and quiet when they see me.It's always the same old story: "She's so BIG. Oh MY God!!! She'sHUGE!" Well, hellooo, that's no way to make new friends! Besides, Imean -- look at who's holding me. My Mom! :foreheadsmack: She's sosmall that next to her, everything looks big. Tucker and her are aboutperfectly proportioned for each other. When Buck used to hold me, Ilooked Medium. He was cool. I miss him.

How come your little girl and her mom never post pictures of youanymore? I've waited so long. :sad: How's you hairdoo these days? Has"The Hacker" been at you lately?

Are you going to be on your family's Christmas card this year? I am.:jumpforjoy: I'm pretty psyched about that. I thought I wouldn't get onthe Christmas card for another 3 years. I think it means that I'm theprettiest

Well, I'm going to go take a nap so that I look beautiful for dinner.

I'll dream of you.

:kiss:

Love, Love, Love,
Cali

Hi Cali Girl,

I sure miss you. Things are so crazy here. My humans got a newbunny but it's very funnylooking! Ithas a very, very long tail!Ikind of likehaving it around, but I don't get to get out andrun withit.SLG's mom says it might play too rough, so we only get to playthrough the cage. Sometimes welay together on the floor withour noses mooshed together through the wire. We share my toys and iteats all my poos that fall through my cage. SLG says we areonlybabysitting it, whatever that means.

11-27-050531.jpg

I do have a new picture for you! I am going to have a Christmaspicture too if my coat doesn't start falling out again. You know,having a long, beautiful, fuzzy coat can really be a pain in the tailsometimes.

I certainly hope SLG's mom doesn't put those stupid reindeerantlers on me this year. How is a guy ever supposed to have any dignitywhen humans are always doing embarrassing things tohim?

I think that picture of your tail is socute!

I love you!

Sebastian
Oct28004a.jpg

Dearest Sebastian,

Thank you so much for dinner lastnight. Itried to control my hunger, but I got a little carriedaway. Sorry!:embarrassed:

Boy! That is the ugliest rabbit I have EverSeen! Watch out with that sweater he's sportin. Ifthe humans think he looks cute in that, you could benext! There'sno telling what those humans will do.

So that rabbit eats your poo? That's kinda gross. Ibet the humans like having it around. They seem to not liketo work too much, have you ever noticed that?

It would be silly of your human to put those reindeer antlers on youagain. Been there, done that. I'd talk to yourLittle Girl and give her hints. Her style is ten times betterthan her mom's is. I wouldn't care if your coat was fallingout or you were completely bald; you'd still be beautiful anddignified.

My mom's decorating for Xmas. Just a lot of extra junk aroundis what it looks like to me. I like the small white lightsthough.

I'm so glad to see the new fall picture of you!:inlove: It looks like you were eating something.You are my Precious Prince, as always.

You don't think that the tail on that rabbit that's living with you isprettier than mine, do you???? Be honest.

Love,

Your Girlfriend

Dear Cali and Sebastian,

I couldn't help but overhear how much you love one another! I think it's wonderful!

Just wanted to let you 2 know that if you 2 ever need a place for ahoney moon or romantic getaway then Australia is a great place tovisit! And hey you guys could come and stay here that way you'd savemoney on accomodation!!

More money for Craisins and touristy things!!

Wishing you both love and happiness.

Your Friend and happy to be Tour Guide
Ariel.

Dear Ariel,

I would very much like to take you up on that offer.

Sebbie,whadaya sayMate???

I just thought of something! They're pretty famous down there for wool production.

Ariel, you're not trying to just get Sebbie down there for his wool, are you??? :ponder:

-Carolyn

Dear Cali,
Oh no Sweetie!! I would love you to come visit 'cause It'd be great tosee you guys and there's lots of fun things to do here, there's moresunshine here at the moment too!!

Sebbie can keep his fur I promise!!!

I am going to work right now, but you know what is right across from me at the mall where I work???

A Flight Centre!! And ya know what??? They sell airline tickets!! Icould go in and ask them how much it'd be for you guys to fly here!!!!

I'll let you know what I find out.

You have a great night afternoon and I will give you the update when Iget back, discuss it with your Sebbie and see what he thinks;)

Love Ariel
(aka Travel consultant)

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
:laugh:

The bunnies wanted me to send this to you Sebastian!

chirstmaswishes.jpg

First off: This is a really cool card, MBB. :highfive:

Memo To: Ariel
Date: December - whatever, 2005
Subject: Travel Agent

Cali does not need a Travel Agent as she isn't going with Sebastian to Australia. :nonono:

She is Much Too Young for that.

Now, please excuse me, as I have to go have a Chat with Cali Atticus.

Good Day!

You are right carolyn! He is not goinganywhere without his little girl! :XBut I have to say, they'dbe much happier with me than they would in Tucker Town, cause there'sno other bunnies to poo in their space! :bunnydance:

SLG

Sebastians Little Girl wrote:
But I have to say, they'd be much happier with me thanthey would in Tucker Town, cause there's no other bunnies to poo intheir space! :bunnydance:

SLG

You Little So-N-So. :disgust:

You got me.

:gun: :faint:

Cali baby,

Check out the wheels I got from some skinny, blonde girl at SLG's house!

Now we can cruise anywhere we wanna go! :bunnydance:

I think after we go for a visit at Ariel's we should headstraight for Perry and Pernod's place.I've been wanting toplay in their sandbox forever!Pack your bags! See you soon!

Love, Sebbie

12-05-05052a1a.jpg

Sorry Sebastian, I think you need a bigger car for Cali. :shock:

Carolyn wrote

Memo To: Ariel
Date: December - whatever, 2005
Subject: Travel Agent

Cali does not need a Travel Agent as she isn't going with Sebastian to Australia. :nonono:

She is Much Too Young for that.

Now, please excuse me, as I have to go have a Chat with Cali Atticus.

Good Day!

Dear Calis' Mother,

This is to advise you that Cali and her boyfriend Sebastianare considering a trip to Australia. Apparently they are unable to flywithout SLG, which is fine, we can accomodate her as well.

I have looked into fares for them and if they decide to travel herethey will of course travel 1st Class. The airfares start from $USD13600.00

If they wish they can depart The United States of America on the 26thDecember 2005 and can return from Australia on the 27th ofJanuary 2006.

This allows them to be home for christmas as I am sure you wouldappreciate them being home for such a special day, however this alsoallows them to experience New Years Eve in Australia.(Quite anexperience I might add).

I will arrange to have a limousine take us to the airport to meet with sebastian and Cali as they get off the plane.

They will be in the best care that can possibly be given to 2 travelling rabbits.
I urge you to consider the fact that they are in love and wish to explore the world together.

I await your response.

Yours Sincerely

Miss HRWT

Ariels' Travel advisor
Tuesday 6th December 2005

Sebastian wrote:
Cali baby,

Check out the wheels I got from some skinny, blonde girl at SLG's house!

Now we can cruise anywhere we wanna go! :bunnydance:

I think after we go for a visit at Ariel's we should headstraight for Perry and Pernod's place.I've been wanting toplay in their sandbox forever!Pack your bags! See you soon!

Love, Sebbie

Dear Sebastian,
I have had my travel advisor send Cali's mum a letter about you and hercoming here for a visit. Of course the tickets are for 1st Class, butif you're going to bring your new wheels I better book a differentplane (one that'll hold cars like yours).

I hope you guys can come and sounds like you will have a great timetravelling!! You'll love going to Perry and Pernods' place too I amsure!!

Take care and will I get them to send the travel bill to your folks??Might be a good idea, so that way you can keep your money to take Caliout for dinner and lunch and stuff.

Talk to you again soon

Yours

Ariel

P.S. I really like ya car!!!!

Hi Sebbie-Darling,

I can't believe the New Wheels!!! :great:

A Hot Man and A Hot Rod, what more can I askfor???

I'm so happy!! WAHOOOEEYY!!!

attachment.php

I think ariel sounds really nice. The more she talks to us,the more I want to go visit her sooner rather than later. Mymom lectured me last night how I'm too young to go anywhere with aBoy. She thinks I'm like a year old, and I'm a whole year anda Half!

If it's a tight squeeze in the carl like MBB thinks it may be, I thinkChaz, Otis, or Sparky and Scooter have a trailor they might lendus. I can't remember if Emma and The Monkeys have one, but Ithink they do_One of them willhelp us out- for sure! Toby said if we need rides to the airport, he'dhelp.

I'd like to make sure we stop in to see Snowy and Daisy and Buster, andwe absolutely can't forget Lucy. I think we bettercoordinate with Ariel because I think we'll need more time away thanwhat she's thinking.

What do you say?

Lovingly,
Cali

Dearest Sebastian and Cali.

I sure hope your Mums agree to let you go traveling. It seems as thougheverything is pretty much organized for you both. Cali girl you knowhow to wrap that Mummy of yours round your finger, I'm sure you canwork something out. I'll put in a good word for you, after all yourright, its not as if your a baby anymore,1 1/2 years old iswaaaay old enough to go traveling with your true love.

When you have made your trip to see Ariel and you have sorted out withPerry and Pernods Mummy arrangements to come to UK. I would love tohave your here for a while like Cali said. I know Daisy, Buster andSnowy would LOVE to finally meet you both because I have told them allabout you.

Kisses to you both :kiss::kiss:.

Mrs DaisynBusterxxxx

Back