Sebastian pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not reallyselfishness.... .....it'sprotectivness....I'm telling you, DreamGal and MyBunnyBoys scare mesometimes! I havenightmares thatmy sweet baby will disappear in the night and be replaced by some demonbunny from one of Carolyn's freakymovies!

BunnyMommy- What, I'm not good enough for a hug? :pOr you just mad that Sebastian's MINE! ALL MINE!

*Evil laugh and then looks around innocently.*

RaspberrySwirl- That demon bunny you were talking about, that's Mocha. Just a note, watch your fingers! :shock:;)

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
It's not reallyselfishness.... .....it'sprotectivness....I'm telling you, DreamGal and MyBunnyBoys scare mesometimes! I havenightmares thatmy sweet baby will disappear in the night and be replaced by some demonbunny from one of Carolyn's freakymovies!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
BunnyMommy- What, I'm not good enough for a hug?:pOr you just mad that Sebastian's MINE! ALL MINE!

RaspberrySwirl- That demon bunny you were talking about, that's Mocha. Just a note, watch your fingers! :shock:;)
* innocent tone of voice * Why, MyBunnyBoys, of course you canhave a hug... ...You justcan't haveSebastian!

BunnyMommy wrote:
MyBunnyBoys wrote:
BunnyMommy-What, I'm not good enough for a hug? :p Or you just mad thatSebastian's MINE! ALL MINE!

* innocent tone of voice * Why, MyBunnyBoys, of course you canhave a hug ... ... You just can't have Sebastian!

yea, cuz sebatian is MINE!!!

Well, I showed Sebastian this thread. I think he feels like a movie star now!

Anyway, tonight he's been hanging around....

58bxu

Thinking things through while laying in his favorite spot...

58bye

He was feeling a little overwhelmed with all the attention...

58c1u

So, we thought a treat might be in order! And boy do we love our craisins!!!

58byu

okay you do realize the more pictures you post, the more people here are gonna ban together and steal the cute bunny, right?

Now I'm going to have to start fighting forhim.

Dreamgal's right. You're just asking for trouble by posting these pictures!

-Carolyn

You all notice how there was no talk ofbunny-napping when BunnyMommy wasn't active on the board? You allbetter watch your bunnies! I tell you, BunnyMommy's the head of thegang. She makes us act like we're all against her trying to steal thebunnies but in reality, she's making us act like that and making uslook bad so when you bunny owners have your eyes watching us, she canswipe them for herself!

Everyone's right, you definitely are just begging to have Sebastian bunny-napped by posting those pictures!

On a serious note, SEBASTIAN'S ADORABLE! That first picture of him just 'hanging around' makes him look like a stuffed animal!

Yes Jan, he's notnakey anymore! He is pretty cute, huh? When I was working on thosephotos last night, he was laying here on my chest at the computer deskjust crunching/chucking (whatever Buck calls that happy noise). I wasabsentmindedly stroking him with my left hand while I worked with myright and all the sudden he startedcovering me in kisses! Heusually onlykisses our faces, so it was really sweet. Theother thing he has starteddoing that is really cuteis"nudging". Do your guys buns"nudge" alot?I'll be working in the kitchen orat thecomputer desk and he does a nudge at my ankle kind of like to let meknow he's down there. It's such a warm, soft feeling but with a bit ofa forcefulness to it!

Latest posts

Back