Sebastian pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Everyone who comesto our house keeps saying our bunny is spoiled....I keep telling themhe is just well loved! :)

I thought I'd show you guys that it's notjust his little girl that he likes to snuggle with. Last night myhusband removed him from my pillow on our bed :(so, he wentout and watched a movie with the big kidsbecause his littlegirl had already gone to bed!
56u1k

56u4o

56u50

I've missed Sebastian pictures so much!With a face like that, how could he not be spoiled. Sure is alot of love to go around for that little guy. It's almosthard to believe he's real in most of his pictures.

56u1k

-Carolyn

Oh my gosh! That is too cute. I'm in love!

*Snatches Sebastian and dyes him purple.*

No one will ever know!

lol, how come my bunnies wont do that? They only cuddle because I make them, that's the sad truth! lol.

Oh how I love him.

BunnyMommy- Keep your mitts off him! He's mine!

*Puts on a fluorescent orangeski mask and looks at Dreamgal.*

What?! It's all I had!

well seeing as the walls of raspberry's house arewhite, i dont think my disguise is very good either...*takes sebastionand replaces him with ivory* no one will even know the difference! imtelling you, they're twins!

Awwwwwww, so cute.

That middle pic shows exactly how Murphy likes to lay on me.Except pictureSebastion about 3 times bigger :p Hecomes out of his cage and runs around for awhile, then settles downright in my lap.

I love Sebastion, he's so cute.

Boy, it's good tohave you two back!

No pressure, but it's just great to see you posting again.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back