Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We definitely need to see bigger pictures ofthose holiday cards, Gomer and Cleo. Tell your mom to emailme and I'll post bigger shots. I can't see the expressions onthose gorgeous faces.

-Carolyn

This picture is absolutely adorable! :inlove:

What a beautiful card. It looks fake, actually.

Well Thank Youvery much......"fake" ?????? It took me Foreverto get that shot.....and even then it turnedout somewhat fuzzy. Hubby says the Christmas tree isdecorated too "Perfectly" :disgust:

geeeeeeeezzzzzzzz........what do men know?

You sure blew those up ....... I need to practice

The whole thing is perfect...the fire in thefireplace, the tree, the pups together on the rug. Must benice to live such a beautiful life.

-Carolyn

That's how Cleo and Gomer's Mommy's life is. Pictureperfect! It makes you want tobesick.

She has the perfectman.

Theperfecthouse.

Theperfectbabies.

It's justdisgusting.

Raspberry

Well now miss Rassberry........aren't you just such a nice friend :disgust:

And to think we invited out for theholidays........maybe that invitation should be for SLG only.Oh well love ya any way:hug:

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
That's how Cleo and Gomer's Mommy's life is. Pictureperfect! It makes you want tobesick.

She has the perfectman.

Theperfecthouse.

Theperfectbabies.

It's justdisgusting.

Raspberry

YOU, of ALL people should talk!

"I have the Most Loving Bunny. I have the best husband in theworld. All my kids are gorgeous and they've got their headstogether..." blah blah blah.

You Make MeSick.

-Carolyn

:laugh:Mommy say Rasp sure looks funny all pouty....but said she seen her that way many times..........not unusual

Hey SLG, How are you today. I sure hope you are completely better from that nasty whopping cough you had. How is Sebbie too.

Hey I got this cool site check it out. You need to ask you mom if youhave window media player if not you can download it free from the site.Crank up your speakers and pick one of the 2 videos. The is the housethat is all decorated up for christmas and music plays along. It is notfake.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/strange/news-article.aspx?storyid=47823

Are you, Sebbie and your family all ready for christmas. WE sure arewith all of our decorations up, all of the stockings up for us and thecritters. MeatHead got a brand new first christmas stocking for himself.

Angel and MeatHead

Carolyn, I have to talk to you aboutsomething very important, please call me. Gomer & Cleo,yes I amredey for santa.you look great!

Sweet Peas mommy. Me and Sebbie are great! I watched the clps and theywere awesome! Thanks!

SLG,

I will call you at 10:00 a.m. - Sharp.

Love,
-Carolyn

:)

chirstmaswishes.jpg

Hi SLG,

I was talking toLaura last night, ya know, Ally'sMom. She asked me if I was going to watch A Charlie BrownChristmas. As much as I like the Peanuts, I think theChristmas Special is kind of dull. It's okay, but it can getboring.

Laura sent this to me, and I thought it was great and she said I couldsend it to you. Turn up the volume on your speakers.

-Carolyn

[url]http://www.natesaffle.net/videos/heyyacb.html[/url]

HI SLG ...........you won't believe our Mommy...........she has so many pictures of usposted. We do think she has gone nuts........or nuttier:shock2:but she tells to tell you THANKS ......... she wouldn't behaving this much fun without you and your baby bunny.

Is your hot tub on it's way?:bath:

HI SLG!!! How are you doing? Our Mommy found the pics ofus in the hot tub. Just had to share them...She's gonna post each oneindividually cause she hasn't figured out how to upload them all at onetime or even is she can........sometimes Mommy is slow at this forumstuff

Back