Screaming bunny !! Really screaming..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far she is eating now, just her own food we got from the breeder. She will have to like my food eventually. I would go back to the vet anyway next week on monday. If shes bad I go earlier.

When my husband was still here it was the same. He left to work at 5am and got back at 7pm. It was a long work day but anything is better than him being in war.

Im just glad half of the deployment is already over.

I agree with everyone else here when they say that a rabbit's scream is just the worst sound you can ever hear...

When I was younger and had my last rabbit, Bobtail, my mum came running down to my room one morning panicking that she'd got loose into the garden. Anyway, it wasn't her, but it was a little baby albino bunny. We chased him around to catch him, and when I finally managed to grab him I must have got him a few feet from the floor when he screamed. It scared me so much that I actually dropped him, poor baby. When I went to catch him again he did it again, and it was such a eerie, creepy, horrible noise that I couldn't wait to put him back down again.

I really, really hope I never have to hear that noise again in my life. It's completely horrid.

ilovetegocalderon wrote:
Hmm, I've done a search for that in the past and could never find it. im gonna try again. my curiosity is getting the best of me here.
Any luck? I did a search, too, and couldn't find it. Rather strange since the internet usuallyhas everything.

That one on youtube was more squeaking..the scream was far louder, higher..like someone getting slaughtered in a horror movie..:(

I got the next visit at the Doc on monday..This time i will hold her..:X

Well, it was a "baby" cottontail, I'm sure, it would be more disturbing as a older Bunny with a fully developed body.. Both creep me out

My cousin had a baby bun that used to scream for attention when you went to pick up the others. The mother got so mad! To me, it sounds like a pig when you pick it up. The noise if I hear it doesn't bother me too much, but if it's coming from one of my rabbits it scared me to death! Just scarey that rabbits are capable of making that noise.

I only heard a rabbit scream once - a wild bun being chased by a stoat - and it is a very chilling sound. On the bright side, it drew my attention to it, and I managed to chase the stoat away and the bunny ran off :)

Jan

Latest posts

Back