Scone MacBunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scone’s seven years old now, as of last week, so it’s time for his first portraits in his eighth year.

I’m certain Scone understands the concept of posing for a picture!

“Here’s my left profile, Dad…”
scone_5210.jpg

“…and here’s my right profile.”
scone_5211.jpg

“How was that?”
scone_5218.jpg

Wide-angle closeup of a bunny face.
scone_5225.jpg

“I’m listening to you!”
scone_5232.jpg

Time for a brief snooze…
scone_5239.jpg

…and a little snack…
scone_5250.jpg

…followed by a session in the litter box.
scone_5252.jpg

scone_5257.jpg

“There. That’s done…”
scone_5260.jpg

I see that Mini Rex personality so much in our home too! Love all the pics, as always. I especially love the director's chair photos -- what a great place to snooze! Happy belated birthday, Scone!

A bunny chilling out on a rainy Saturday night…
scone_5462.jpg

scone_5467.jpg

Now, this is real relaxation…
scone_5464.jpg

After all that resting, a snack is in order. Nothing like Oat Hay to hit the spot.
scone_5447.jpg

The Easter MacBunny...

Easter Sunday, and Scone’s my bunny, so… he’s the Easter MacBunny – at least in our house.

Rabbit, alert!
scone_5499.jpg

scone_5502.jpg

Just resting.
scone_5510.jpg

scone_5522.jpg

I like this one. Scone in deep thought…
scone_5520.jpg

Nothing like bunny kisses…
scone_5513.jpg

“Watcha reading, Dad? Can I nibble?”
scone_5538.jpg

The only thing cuter than Scone MacBunny is Easter MacBunny.

I am so jealous of your bunny kisses. :hearts:

Happy Easter, Mike!

It was Scone's Gotcha Day over the weekend, and I forgot to mention it to him. Bad Daddy...

Anyway, Happy Gotcha Day, Scone!

He's had a really good week - no off days at all, jumped into bed with me every morning and evening, and he's been really affectionate lately. He took his shot Friday like a trooper, no complaints at all. I don't want to jinx things, but I really hope his health is returning to its normal robust level. He's even using his litter box regularly again, just a few stray poops here and there, and I'll give him some leeway on that.

I've been expecting his Spring molt to start any day now, but so far, just a few odd tufts of fur here and there. Maybe we'll have a calm Spring. Knock on wood...

Latest posts

Back