Scone MacBunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kirbyultra wrote:
I already joined the fan club and bought the official Where is Scone MacBunny? epic novel trilogy. :p
I have a first edition autographed copy, LOL!

MikeScone wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
I still have the scars to prove it.  Scone was not amused by me turning him over on his back.
No, he wasn't... I think he thought it was a major assault on his dignity.

sconeteeth3217.jpg

He'd only been tranced once before...
clarascone0043.jpg

Needless to say, he's never let me get away with it.

Isn't Scone handsome? Even his name is beautiful! I love the pic of him on his back. It's a mystery how bunnies initially seem not to like to be turned on their backs but then they get sort of hypnotized and seem to like it enough to stay in that position... hahha funny pic for sure. I wish I could manage to take a pic like that of my bun.

Here’s some new Scone pictures for the middle of June.

Posing:
scone_6033.jpg

Vampire imitation:
scone_5997.jpg

Scone with his hay basket and other bunny toys:
scone_6007.jpg

“I know, Dad – the litter box is right there. Can’t a bunny just sit in front of it?”
scone_6046.jpg

“I’m relaxed, but I’m still keeping one ear on you”
scone_6052.jpg

Chillin’ out:
scone_6027.jpg

“Green leaf lettuce, yum! I can pick out my favorite leaves one at a time.”
scone_6055.jpg

Grooming Dad:
scone_6008.jpg

Scone and Borders, his best buddy:
scone_6038.jpg

One last shot, lying down on his blankie next to Dad’s bed:
scone_6041.jpg

RIP Scone MacBunny - 2003-2010

I'm sorry to have to report that the pictures of Scone I posted yesterday were the last. Scone MacBunny passed away last night, June 14, 2010. He was fine when I went to bed - even jumped in bed with me for petting - but when I got up this morning I found him dead in his cage. I'll be dropping him off at the Cornell clinic for a necropsy this morning, and I will let everyone know what they find. He was a wonderful, loving companion and will be greatly missed.

scone_6041.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear that!
Scone was surely a great boy. He seemed happy in his last pics, he must be ok now in bunny heaven playing with other bunnies. He'll be missed...
:rip:

Oh no! I saw the pictures and thought he looked so healthy and happy! :( I'm sorry to hear that he has passed away. He was such a special little guy.

He'll be relaxing in a little director's chair at the Bridge. :rainbow: Binky free, little Scone. :carrot

Latest posts

Back