Scone MacBunny - 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scone and I visited the Tiger Cubs (first graders) at a local Pack yesterday. As always, the Cubs loved petting Scone - and Scone just soaked up the attention and petting (and the parsley).

p55-0048.jpg

The boys made lots of toys for the shelter bunnies, and Scone got to nibble on all the hay that rained into his cage while they worked.

p55-0050.jpg

p55-0051.jpg

Scone spent all day before the meeting in the office with Dad. He greeted all the visiting clients, and everyone in the office found excuses to come in and say "hi" to Scone. Here he is, in his cave under my office table:

scone0041.jpg

scone0043.jpg

scone0044.jpg

The Grass is greener...
Scone has a perfectly good basket full of hay sitting next to my computer, so he can nibble and dig while he keeps me company, but tonight he discovered he could pull the hay directly out of the bag through the NIC panels...

scone_0585.jpg

Yep. It's much better on the other side of the fence, right from the bag!

scone_0589.jpg

It's funny how they would rather have a challenge! I wonder if it's like our attraction to peanut butter... It always tastes better to eat it from the jar on a finger instead of a knife... Who knows! Cute pictures of Scone! :)

Here are some pictures of Scone I took over the last few days.

A sort of pensive look..
Scone_2736.jpg

Evening Snack Time…
Scone_2729.jpg

“Yumm!”
Scone_2734.jpg

Scone_2735.jpg

Nothing like a nice toilet paper roll…
Scone_2748.jpg

A few pictures of Scone, taken over the last few days.

"Any cardboard box in the house is mine!"

scone_2798.jpg

Scone loves to help me sort laundry. Somehow, I can never fold a t-shirt or towel up to his standards.
scone_2801.jpg

Socks, of course, are for rolling.
scone_2799.jpg

"Why are there shirts on the bed??"
scone_2802.jpg

Here’s your mid-July Scone fix!

Super Bunny! Able to leap tall chairs in a single bound…
scone_3621.jpg

Actually, it’s not easy to jump from the couch through the arm of Scone’s director’s chair, but he’s gotten pretty good at it.

“I really likes Brome Hay, Dad!”

scone_3631.jpg

://home.htva.net/%7Ewb2jwd/ll0709/scone_3591.jpg ://home.htva.net/%7Ewb2jwd/ll0709/scone_3591.jpg
scone_3591.jpg

scone_3594.jpg

Kale, evening snack of champions…
scone_3602.jpg

scone_3608.jpg

scone_3609.jpg

Got to keep neat…
scone_3615.jpg

"How was that?"
scone_3618.jpg

Latest posts

Back