School

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK Bunnies

Reaction score
Okay, it's only been like 2 1/2 weeks of school and I already want it to be over with. So I thought that I'd make a thread where people can tell tales of school, be it good, or bad. (mine will mostly be bad).

-TK

I agree. :X:X:X:X

I hate school so bad, this year is going by so slow.

I didn't get ANY classes with my friends, my teachers are stupid, I'm not really understanding math (my worst subject) Ican never get a bus seat, and I don't get lunch with my friends and ahhhh it's so crowded and a lot of the people there stink really bad, I guess they don't take showers. It's either too hot or too cold in my classes, never comfortable and ahhh I just hate it. :X

I'm really annoyed with the on campus bus schedual. It's going to suck to have to use it once it starts snowing out :grumpy:I walk a mile on campus faster than the bus gets to the starting point. I'm really tired of teachers just reading out of textbooks for a lesson. You earned a teaching degree for a reason and it wasn't to regurgitate someone else's work!

Yeha I know how that feels. :X

Here's my bad story.

This year we got a new band teacher. Since our old one (well he was only like 30 or so) left. He was awesome!!!!To replace him we got a female band teacher who is sooooooo feak she smiles while she yells at use!!! It's creepy. If you've ever read the 5th Harry Potter book she's like Umbrigde (the mean defens against the dark arts teacher).

1. she tries to tell a person from a different town that he should act like he has class because he's souppose to live in a different (town according to her) it doesn't even make sense!!! And when he tries to tell him that he lives in a different town she just ignores!!!!
  2. she had ALOT of dumb rules, like we HAVE to keep our folders in a totally different locker then our insterments. (I dont though) If I did i'd have 4 different lockers.
  3. she acts all big because she supposedly tought at 23 different schools before this, which makes me wonder how many times she's been fired.
  4. she NEVER acts interested in conducting, she put very little energy into it
  5. a kid in my class went up to her today and asked if they would ever play any interesting music, and she said that well mabey in the middel of the school year, and then she goes, well actually that's when we have alot of concerts, so no we won't ever play any fun music.

tundrakatiebean wrote:
You earned a teaching degree for a reason and it wasn't to regurgitate someone else's work!
OMG!!! I know!!!! My teachers do that to. It's like we get in trouble if we use the same wording in our texted books while they use it every day!!!

Awwww ..... I hope my kids don't feel that way about me.:( I'm a PE coach and I tutor math. School is work. That's how I look at it. It's a job that I like to do so I guess I'm kinda lucky.

t.

XxMontanaxX wrote:
my teachers are stupid

myLoki wrote:
Awwww ..... I hope my kids don't feel that way about me.:( I'm a PE coach and I tutor math. School is work. That's how I look at it. It's a job that I like to do so I guess I'm kinda lucky.

t.
I always liked my PE teachers:biggrin2:

Oh yeah? When I was your age, I walked 5 miles to school, uphill! Both ways! And in blizzards. Even in summer, mind you. So when you think you have it bad, just remember me getting in line with all the other kids to have our frostbitten fingers amputated and remember just how lucky you are!

:nod

Actually, I hated high school. I didn't fit in. But I did when I left my hick town and went to college!:biggrin2:

myLoki wrote:
hehe! I did too!

t.

tundrakatiebean wrote:
I always liked my PE teachers:biggrin2:

yea gym is always my favortie subject!!!

but i still do not like school, mostly because i have chronic lyme disease and was picked up 2 times already from school because i was nauseas! i was home-schooled part of the year in 4th grade and now i might have to do the same thing!

i also dont like school because i cant bear to think about Riley alone bored to death with out me with him!;)

myLoki wrote:

t.

XxMontanaxX wrote:
my teachers are stupid
I don't think that way about you!!!! I like most of my PE teachers!!!

naturestee wrote:
Oh yeah? When I was your age, I walked 5 miles to school, uphill! Both ways! And in blizzards. Even in summer, mind you. So when you think you have it bad, just remember me getting in line with all the other kids to have our frostbitten fingers amputated and remember just how lucky you are!

People had their fingers amputated?!?!? :shock:

I hope that's just a figure of speech. I know that we have it pretty easy, but it still sucks. :(

I do want to let all the teachers on here know that I really apperciate all the work you do for us students. I know that I'm complaining about school, but I do want to say, that there are only a few teachers that I'm not so fond.

Okay, now I'm going to tell a funny story from a couple days ago,

I was sitting in my 1st hour class (which happens to be math) and the kid next to me (a boy) decided that he was going to shoot me and the gril sitting next to me. So he pointed it at me and shoot it, I didn't even know he hit me, but then he asked it I had felt anything, I said no. So he turned to the girl on the other side of him and said I'm going to shoot you, and he pressed to stappler and shoot it; right into his finger. Oh and did I mention while this was going on the teacher and the principle were talking to eacher other a couple yards away form were this kid was trying to shoot us!!o he had to get up (with out making a sound) and pull the staple out of his finger with out the teacher and the pirncipal finding out. He said he won't do that again, and I think that he gave the stapler away. That's what he gets for trying to shoot me. :devil

Oh my goodness, dear! Haven't you heard the joke before? I just expanded on it. You know, grandpa says that back in the day he walked to school, uphill both ways?:p

My dad would give us a ride to school if it was less than -20 F. But that was taking time out of his work (office at home), and mom was already at work. Nobody actually froze, but I did get stuck in some snow drifts!

I've only been out of high school for 8 years, so it can't have changed too much.:)

TK Bunnies wrote:
naturestee wrote:

People had their fingers amputated?!?!? :shock:

I hope that's just a figure of speech. I know that we have it pretty easy, but it still sucks. :(

I have to say I'm actually enjoying school so far, however the work load is excessive!:shock:I also have pretty good teachers (and I love my history teacher- he is so sweet! And looks like postman pat!:p) but I hate one of my English lit teachers, I swear he enjoys making his students say embarrassing things!:shock: I wont really elaborate as this is a family forum, ;)but it was sooo embarrassing what he made me say! My friend sitting next to me was crying with laughter!:rofl:

Teachers somehow think because we are 6th formers now they can treat us like adults. :shameBut I'm still a big kid at heart!:biggrin2::p

I always looked forward to a new school year, but got burned out pretty quickly, too, LOL. The cool thing was with school, at least change did happen. Once you get into a job, you're often stuck, :p , so enjoy it while it lasts.

My University of Louisville years were the best of my life because of the diversity of courses offered and the melting pot of people.

I'm burnt out already.

I have an 'easy'(NOT :p)semester. Just Science, P.E., Planning and Drama and I'm already loaded down with homework. Science 10 is not easy for me, which is odd because usually I can pick up and understand things quite easily with school:?. We just started and already finished 2 projects and 2 tests. I have another project due Tuesday to show the steps of meiosis that I haven't started.

I really don't like planning either.. I think it's just a waste of time so far. I just finished a 'me' project which was such a waste of effort and time :grumpy:.

The only subject I really was looking forward to is Drama, but my teacher is awful. We haven't been doing much at all drama related.. we've been listening to music and doing yoga most classes. He is just a weird teacher. One class we spent 15 minutes on the floor in the dark 'breathing'. It's so bad that a few kids have talked to the counsellors to complain about him! I have no clue why he got the position as a drama teacher, he's HORRIBLE! Hethinks he knows it all and we know nothing, so we're going to do what he wants because he's been doing this for blah blah blah blah. Not to even mention half the class joined because it's a 'slacker' class and don't want to do anything, which leaves the other half that actually want to be in drama like myself mad.

I really hate school this year. 11 GCSEs is too many. :thud:

Maths is fine, Add maths is hard but fine, Chemistry hard but ok, Biology fine, French fine. ICT is fine too, the only one I enjoy.

Economics, terrible! :cry2Even worse than last year, I literally have trouble keeping my eyes open it is so so dull. English Language and English Literature :yuck, well I always did hate English what could I expect. Physics was fine last year but awful this year...new teacher is evil :grumpy:. Religion, well, couldn't count it as a subject really, the rubbishI have to listen to :rollseyes..(not appropriate for this forum).

And I'm having some issues with my friends too.. :?

Roll on Christmas... 93 days ...:lookaround

Back