Salt blocks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG i never knew that! I won't feed my rabbits alot of it anymore. I'll feed it to them occasonially now. Like for atreat. thanx for telling me that Carolyn, cause otherwise my rabbitswould have got all fat. Do you recommend i keep on feeding them Purinapellets then?

I personally wouldn't give my bunnies any of thatkaytee crap. The only treats I give them are papaya tabletsand fresh fruit. That's just me though.

angoralover wrote:
ya thanx for the advice Lissa.....it's just that no one hadever told me it was bad for rabbits....so i got a little carriedaway.
Sorry, I'm really anal when it comes to my bunnies. :D

ya i give mah rabbits fresh fruit all the time, ithink i should stick with that. o ya and try feeding yur rabbitscantelope sometimes Lissa. They love it.

Cantelope...I never even thought of that. I hate cantelope and never buy it so that's probably why. :D

I'd go with Purina as well, Angoralover.

No worries, we all get passionate about our babies. I know you want the best for your babies.

:)

-Carolyn

angoralover wrote:
thanx carolyn:Di sure love mah babies:)

I know you do, angoralover.I can tell by your postsand by that gorgeous baby in the picturehow well taken careof and groomed they are.

Buck makes a good point. Angoras need high protein (at least 17%), high fiber (at least 18%)pellets.

-Carolyn

P.S. Generally it's a good idea to get your pellets from afeed store as it moves off the shelves quickly and is guaranteed to befresh. I purchase my feed from my breeder.

angoralover wrote:
where do you buy yur rabbit food from Lissa?
The Petco that I go to sells rabbit food in bulk. It's actually cheaper than buying the packaged stuff.

P.S. I also pour all my fresh bag ofrabbit pellets into tupperware containers and freeze it to keep itfresh and away from other critters that might be drawn to them.

:)

angoralover,

I just have to see that picture of your avatar blown up. There's a poston this page entitled "Blow Up your Avatar (Can't see them)" Can youfind it and post it in there? Your little one looks so cute, but Ican't see that beautiful face.

Thanks. :)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back