Russel Rabbit Food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the petshop carries Russel Rabbit, they should be able to get in some Science Selective for you, as both are made by Supreme. Why don't you ask?

Oh ok I'll ask them, what's it called, just science selective?

Yeah, Supreme Science Selective. It's a good food. Do they carry any "Supa Rabbit" mixes? They are made by Burgess, who also make Supa Rabbit Excel, so they might be able to order that in for you to (it's cheaper than SS but still a good plain pellet food). No harm in asking. :)

Ok thanks! The only ones I saw there were their own-brand stuff that smells like fruity gum, this russel food, russel food for baby rabbits and another junior rabbit food with a different brand but it's got even more colours then the russel junior!

What an awful position to be in.... How annoying! Hope you find some decent stuff soon :(

If you could persuade your parents to order from Zooplus, that would be so great. They deliver for free if you order over 49 euro worth of stuff and they have good quality food on offer.

This is a little off topic but it made me think of it...

Russel Rabbit is not good. But their Gerry Gerbil and Harry/Hazel Hamster food is really good!

For Oxbow it's the other way, there rabbit food is good, but their hamster and gerbil food is not good!

Anyway, hope you find some good food! :)

Back