Runts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miss Fitt is doing well, thanks for inquiring.

She's getting big now and still lives with her mama...they apparently still get along o.k. :) They both groom each other, and Miss Fitt often "lounges" across her mom's back ! Her mother is going to her new home in Sept. We are selling her because of incomplete pedigree and the buyers are purchasing her as "pet quality".

Miss Fitt is welcome to live here if no one cares to buy her. She would make a good pet; but possibly not a brood doe due to paper prob.'s and the fact that she was a runt . I'll possibly post pic.'s tomorrow.

Kadish Tolesa :D

I hope Miss fitt continues to do well.:)One of my rabbits, Millie, was the runt of her litter and half the size of Ruby (her sister) when we got her, but now shes 5 years old and packed full of attitude, so there is hope for runts everywhere!:D

I would snatch her up in a second if we lived close to each other!! She is adorable and I'm glad to hear that she is doing well. Can't wait to see pics!

Leslie

Aww. Miss Fit (and of course her other family members) are adorable! Makes me want a flemish :)

Thats why I could never breed rabbits, I would keep them all!

Here's Miss Fitt along with a fawn flemmie from different parents/litter. If you look closely, there's a difference in their fur quality-- the other doe has beautiful fur while Miss Fitt's fur gets "mussed" easily and stays that way for a while.

The other doe, Flora, is actually 3 weeks older than Miss F.

I see what you mean about the fur, it looks like the fur that my baby lops had until they got to about 4 months old. It's fine and fluffy-ish and doesn't fall back down when you rub it the wrong way.

Latest posts

Back