Rudy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do yall think she has a chance of her coat ending up that way??

katt wrote:
in this photo you can see the longer white, guard hairs (i think that is what they are called)

mini rex mixes can still have curly wiskers, i didn't believe it, untill i got izabelle, i wouldn't be surprized if she ended up with a kinky, wavy coat when she molts out. . .

what does her coat feel like? does it literally feel like butter? or is it just crazy soft?

there is a small chance, and i am only basing that on her appearance and izabelle's appearance

izabelle is the only rabbit with a non-rex coat that i have ever seen to have curly wiskers. . .

it might just end up being that it comes from mini rex mixes and that while my mini rex mix has a curly coat, yours might have a different coat texture.

katt wrote:
there is a small chance, and i am only basing that on her appearance and izabelle's appearance

izabelle is the only rabbit with a non-rex coat that i have ever seen to have curly wiskers. . .

it might just end up being that it comes from mini rex mixes and that while my mini rex mix has a curly coat, yours might have a different coat texture.
My i ask what is that testure of your buns coat?

Latest posts

Back