Rudy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazyt123

Reaction score
Okey you guys here are some more recent pics of Rudy.Shes grown alot!
So can yall help me figure out what she is .Also he face has filled out a lot .
Also her color has changed some I was wondering if her coloring was silver martin can you tel?

MEgspics584.jpg

rudyandprince011.jpg

rudyandprince012.jpg

rudyandprince014.jpg

her she was about 2 wks ago

rudyandprince021.jpg

Looks like either a blue or black silver martin. Not sure though. But yeah that is the breed and color. How much does she weigh?

im not quite sure yet.But if this help befor the switch with the sites happend they said she looked like she was only 3 weeks so she is about 5 weeks no if that is any help.Im really starting to think that she isnt a dwarf breed anymore what do you guys think.Ill get her weighed and tell you how much she is!

Honeysuckle Rabbitry wrote:
Looks like either a blue or black silver martin. Not sure though. But yeah that is the breed and color. How much does she weigh?

Wait hold on I got comfused are you saying that is her breed? OR her color?? sorry and My mom is bring a scale home with her so that we can weigh her

(luckly since my parents are always haveing to weigh the rock and gems and stuff they sell we always have one or two around my dads house so as soon as they come we will get her weighed)

Ok first of all she is definately more then 5 weeks old. In the picture where she is younger she looks to be 6-8 weeks old, she looks around 10-12 weeks now. Starting to get the adult features.
For the breed thing. Silver Marten is the name of a breed. Go to www.ARBA.net and click on breed profile. There will be pictures representing each accepted breed of rabbit in america. Click on the picture for more information.
Is she more bluish/gray in fur color or is she a black. She looks blue in those pictures so I'd say a blue silver marten.

whoa okey I see what your saying bout there age.,Maybe I rembered wrong or something sorry bout that.Okey So I have been looking at some pics of the Silver Martin Rabbit and she dose look like them.So do you think that she is one?(sorry If Im comfusing) Thanks for help I really do apperate it.

If she is a silver marten then she will grow up to be about 7 pounds when fully grown, which if she's 10-12 now, just a guess, then she will be pretty good size when fully grown. If anyone else has any ideas by all means go ahead. I could be extremely wrong. :)

I am not sure on the color as the flash makes her look like she has ticking. Definitely marten in color. You said she is black so that would make her color ... black silver marten. As for her breed, she is not a Silver Marten as they are larger. She definitely looks like a Mini Rex as she looks like she has the correct "soft" coat and the curly whiskers are a dead giveaway.

She is very cute:)

Sharon

Shes not fully grown yet at 10 wks old how much would a Silver Martin wegoh??Do you know?/jsut wondering

Do Yall think she could have silver martin in her?

I compared a pic of her next to one and Its body and face look pretty much the same

see

Her next to a Silver Martin
rudysliver.jpg

Nope...she does not have Silver Marten in her.... Mini Rex can come in the color silver marten too so you can't go by the color.

Sharon

Definitely a Mini Rex. Does she have very soft fur?

She looks like a mini-rex or mini-rex cross to me too.

There are a few people working on the marten variety in mini-rex and

they can pop up in litters when you are breeding otters. I just had a

otter/tort pop up in a litter. What a pretty baby but totally unshowable.

Roger

i think she looks like a mini rex cross. . .

rudyandprince014.jpg

in this photo you can see the longer white, guard hairs (i think that is what they are called)

mini rex mixes can still have curly wiskers, i didn't believe it, untill i got izabelle, i wouldn't be surprized if she ended up with a kinky, wavy coat when she molts out. . .

what does her coat feel like? does it literally feel like butter? or is it just crazy soft?

she isnt carzy soft and she dosnt have the soft coat of a rex.Her coat is soft .She feels a bit like cotton from the plant.You know what I mean?? Her coat is getting longer

katt wrote:
i think she looks like a mini rex cross. . .

rudyandprince014.jpg

in this photo you can see the longer white, guard hairs (i think that is what they are called)

mini rex mixes can still have curly wiskers, i didn't believe it, untill i got izabelle, i wouldn't be surprized if she ended up with a kinky, wavy coat when she molts out. . .

what does her coat feel like? does it literally feel like butter? or is it just crazy soft?

Latest posts

Back