RIP - White Chocolate is sick

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so, so sorry for your loss. :tears2: But please try to take comfort in the knowledge that White Chocolate no longer suffers in any way. :rainbow:

Jenk

Oh no! White Chocolate was a beautiful girl! :tears2:

In the photo contests, if she was in them, I would vote for her every time. She was such a pretty little girl. I'm so sorry for the shock of losing her.

:pray:

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. They are very much appreciated.
We are all still rather shocked, and missing her very much, especially my daughter.
We didn't want to do the necropsy, because we wanted to take her home so my daughter could say goodbye to her, and have some closure (she was at school when it happened, I was at home with Chocolate).
We buried her in the yard, where she loved to run and binky. Today I bought some flowers, columbines, to plant on her grave.
A little later we will write her a tribue in the Rainbow Bridge forum, with our favorite pictures of her.

I'm so sorry to hear about White Chocolate. It must be that much harder for you it being so sudden and quick as well...

I'm thinking of you and your family...

RIP White Chocolate...

Jen xxx

:bigtears:I.....I can't tell you how shocked I am i am soo sorry. she will stay in our memories forever.

RIP White Chocolate :bunnyangel:.

I'm so sorry for the loss of White Chocolate. She was one of my favorite bunnies on the forums. :( I will miss hearing about her and seeing pictures :(

R.I.P WC Binky free at Rainbow Bridge :rainbow:

Much love, Emily

Back