RIP (WasURGENT!! I think my rabbit's dying).

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm changing the title to "RIP".

When you are up to it - you might want to do a thread in the Rainbow Bridge area.

Peg

Oh god I am just so sorry. This is horrible, I truly loved hearing about Ollie. He was an adorable and handsome little boy.

RIP Ollie, binky free. Don't worry Mikoli...he is waiting for you at the bridge...and I bet your final words to him were more comforting than you'll ever know.

:rainbow::pink iris:

Tracy

so sorry you lost your bunny...

im in NSW, and ive been hearing how hot you guys have it at the moment. its hard to believe melbourne is suffering such heat.

people over seas have alot more bunny stuff than we do here.including a variety of hay, food and meds....etc... and their vets are alot more bunny savvy than here.

to hydrate a bunny, get some lactade, you mix it with water, it works very well.

you can get it from a pet produce place or maybe a vet. its handy to keep and its only about $15- it has like a 2 year expiry data as well. i have bunny friends and we all share costs and divy stuff up between us....

again, i am sorry you lost your bunny.... xxxx

hayley

I read this last night and was relieved that he seemed to be doing better...:(

I'm so sorry that you lost him. Comort yourself with the fact that you were with him and he wasn't alone...

I'm thinking of you

Jen xx

Rachel, I know I've said this too you countless times, but I'm so sorry for your loss of Ollie. I can't stop crying :bigtears:. Ollie was such a great little bunny. I will miss him so much, even though I have never met him (And I wanted to so badly). I am so sorry for your loss. Magic seemed down today -I think he knew his favorite bunny-buddy was gone :( I'll miss Ollie so much. He was a great athlete and a great companion.

Binky Free at Rainbow Bridge :rainbow:, Ollie. :bigtears:R.I.P. Ollie <3

:heartsSo much, Emily & Magic.

Back