RIP-Waiting for news

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou for all of your kind thoughts for Fluffy and me. I am doing ok in terms of getting on with the everyday stuff. I feel sad and mentally restless, thinking of her andthe 'if only's' regarding her treatment, althoughI know that won't help.

Soon I'll start a memorial post with happy memories added in the 'Rainbow Bridge' forum. I do like the idea that her spiritis running around freely in a safe bunny haven.

Jo xx

Thankyou all for your support. I miss my Fluffy bunny. Given some time, I'll try to focus on my happy memories of her.

*If any of the forum Mods think the 'Rainbow Bridge' Forum is a more appropriate place for this message thread, that's ok.

Jo xx

Given some time, I'll try to focus on my happy memories of her.

==
I'm sorry for your loss. She's such a pretty bunny, if that little avatar photo is any guide.

I understand what you wrote above. When my bunny died, I felt like the pain of losing her wasn't worth the 2 1/2 years I had with her. As time healed me, I realized that the pain was short, but the happy memories were much longer and stronger. I'm glad to see that you have learned that quicker than I did.

Back