RIP: Uh oh, infection of the penis?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well everyone, I didn't get to go to the vet today, Prince passed away. His last taste was cranberry juice which he seemed to enjoy. My daughter and I had a little cry over it and I explained that our dearly departed Prince is gone to bunny heaven and he's not sick anymore. We both miss him already and this is so damned hard to type but you all needed an update.

Thanks for trying to help me everyone. I now cling to Isis and her cute precious little self as she will most likely be the last rabbit I own. I've had several rabbits in my life and this is the last time I will have them.

R.I.P. Prince, I love you.

Oh Darfi, I'm so sorry. What a horrible day. :sad:

They go downhill so quickly. :(

Please at least give some thought to fostering some bunnies. You're a great bunny mom and they need you, and I think you need them.

:rip: Prince.

sas :tears2:

Oh no, I'm so sorry. I didn't respond in here as I didn't have any answers for you. I wonder what on earth happened:(. Will you have a necropsy done to find out?

I hope you don't give up on having buns, I know it's so hard when they go, believe me, I lost one too just two months ago and I didn't know why either...:(

RIP Prince:rainbow:

Hugs toyou, Darfi:hug:

I am so sorry to hear that Prince is gone. :bunnyangel::rainbow:

I've been following this thread (with nothing constructive to add...) hoping for a good outcome. Please, pleasedon't give up on bunnies. :pray:

:hug: {{{Hugs}}} to you and your daughter...

Back