(RIP) So Miffy is now going blind in one eye...poor wee girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little boy had his eye removed due to e.cuniculi when he was just about a year old. He went through the surgery perfectly and was happy and running around 24 hours later! He's now 3 and is the happiest bunny on the planet...and gets very spoiled. No worries...

I've been sending lots of good thoughts to Miffy today, I hope she is doing okay. :pray:

Oh God, I'm so sorry this is happening. I'll definitely be praying for the both of you.

I feel so badly for you both. :(

Thanks to Rabbit Hutch for suchcool, positive thoughts and pics, they're precious.

And thanks to Alicia for the family prayer photo, I still think that's what helped Pipp recover!

I sincerely hope all is well with Miffy.

flowers.gif

sas :clover::pray::clover:

Pipp wrote:
Thanks to Rabbit Hutch for suchcool, positive thoughts and pics, they're precious.

And thanks to Alicia for the family prayer photo, I still think that's what helped Pipp recover!

I sincerely hope all is well with Miffy.

flowers.gif

sas :clover::pray::clover:

Ditto what she said.

Oh and about the pic. I love it, hopefully I can add one of Sam and Ringo.

Miffy died. She had an untreatable abcess behind the eye that was discovered when the vet removed it. We buried her with Munchkin and Fudge yesterday afternoon at the pet cemetery. I will post on Rainbow Bridge.

Thank you for your support.

mummybunny, daddybunny and Merlin

OH God!!

I'm so so sorry she passed away! My heart breaks for you. I'm so sorry mummybunny. I didn't expect that. She had a great life with you and certainly goes to greet Buck knowing love.

Goodness, I'm so sorry. :sad:What a sad day. I'll be thinking of you during this extremely difficult time.

-Carolyn

OMG No. Not our Miffy!

I cannot express how sorry I am. You and Miffy went through so much together, and after all you have been through recently, this is such an awful blow. You gave her every possible chance, and she knew how much she was loved. This is so sad :bigtears:
Jan

I'm so sorry about Miffy.:sad: I was praying so hard for her.

I'm sorry for all your losses. I can't even begin to imagine all you've gone through w/ your buns. :hug2:

Binky free, little Miffy. Have fun with Munchkin and Fudge at the Bridge, baby girl.
:purplepansy::rainbow::jumpingbunny::pinkpansy::pray::purplepansy::jumpingbunny::rainbow::pinkpansy:

Oh no. I am truly sorry, I know how hard this must be for you. At least she won't suffer anymore. Again, I'm so sorry. You are in my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back