RIP My Darling Nibbles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, I'm so sorry to hear about Nibbles :( He was such a cutie, I was just looking at his pictures yesterday. I'm really sorry.

Oh no Becca- I just did a double take when scrolling down here- I really hoped it wasn't your Nibbles :(

I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. He had a very long and happy life with you though :hug: I'm thinking of you Becca!

RIP Nibbles, you will be missed

:pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:

xx

Oh Becca I am so sorry that you lost Nibbles. Words can't express my shock. I hope for healing for you and strength for when you go to school. Hang in there. He is watching you doing binkies from rabbit heaven!

Shannon

When I saw Nibble's name, I gasped. I hoped it wasn't your Nibbles - that maybe a new member had a bunny at one time with this name and they were sharing about that bunny.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure it was a shock to you - I know it is to the forum.

Binky free Nibbles....

I'm so sorry, Becca. He had a wonderful long life and was very loved, but I know it hurts very badly. I was hoping it wasn't your Nibbles when I saw it in RB.
Binky free, Nibbles. You were a lucky bunny to have such a long life and be so loved. You will be missed.
:rainbow:

Thank you everyone - I have been holding in my tears all day and now theres a river full waiting too come out of me. I am working on a goodbye post and a tribute to him right now. :bigtears:

Oh Becca, I'm so sorry to hear this terrible news.

Binky Free at The Bridge "Darling Nibbles":rainbow:

I will light a candle for the two of you.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

[align=center]:brownbunny NIBBLES :brownbunny
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
ro1-2.jpg
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]:hearts 1999-2008 :hearts
[/align] [align=center]I can’t believe you’re gone. I want you. I need you here with me. :cry4:
[/align] [align=center]The last thing I said to you last night was[/align] [align=center]“Seeya in the morning – Goodnight”:zzzzz[/align] [align=center]And I fed him his pellets out of a spoon and from my hand. :eats:
[/align] [align=center]I am going to miss being greeted by you every morning by stretching up and scrabbling at the cage door.[/align][align=center]:brown-bunny
[/align][align=center]
SP_A0969.jpg
[/align][align=center]
Nibbles3-1.jpg
[/align][align=center]
SP_A0967-1.jpg
[/align][align=center]
SP_A0975-1.jpg
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]When we first went to get Nibbles we went to a garden centre – There were loads of bunnies – I wanted a grey one but mum said they would grow to big. So we got a brown one (Nibbles) We did not know he would grow this big.[/align][align=center]:nod
[/align] [align=center][/align] [align=center]I remember hearing him sliding around in the box we took him home in as we turned sharp corners or went down a hill.[/align][align=center]:bunny17:
[/align] [align=center][/align] [align=center]He has never bitten or tried to bite any of us. EVER. He is the most gentle bunny I have ever known. Nobun can replace him. EVER.[/align] [align=center]:cry1:[/align] [align=center]When he was little and when I was little he was allowed to run around the garden and we left him out all day – we made a sign with a picture of him on it and it said Beware the rabbit and stuck it on the gate so if anyone came round they would know.[/align] [align=center][/align] [align=center]And after school he came and greeted us at the gate :hugsquish:
[/align][align=center]and I always had to climb over and distract him so he wouldn’t escape.[/align] [align=center][/align] [align=center]To begin with Nibbles was called *Twinkle Toes* I badly wanted him to be a girl – we thought he was really. Until he started mounting footballs and marking dad! So then he turned into Nibbles![/align][align=center]:dutch
[/align] [align=center][/align] [align=center]Time for more pictures:[/align][align=center]
7-1.jpg
[/align][align=center]
6-1.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]:hearts Me and my baby :hearts
[/align][align=center]
SP_A0988-1.jpg
[/align][align=center]
SP_A0989-1.jpg
[/align][align=center]
SP_A0990-1.jpg
[/align] [align=center]Of course his gorgeous little fluffy tail.[/align][align=center]
SP_A1028.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Nibbles has only escaped once and he went up the street and luckily someone got him.[/align] [align=center]I am glad he was such a good bunny.[/align] [align=center]I hate myself for the fact that maybe when I was younger I didn’t care for him properly. I just wish I’d found this forum sooner then maybe he would still be with me.[/align] [align=center][/align] [align=center]I can’t imagine life without him.[/align] [align=center][/align] [align=center]Nibbles you were my very first pet[/align] [align=center]The only bunny I could get[/align] [align=center]I loved and watched you everyday[/align] [align=center]Missed you when I was away[/align] [align=center]Now please just grant me one last wish[/align] [align=center]Then you can have a giant dish[/align] [align=center]Of pellets to fill your warm round tummy[/align] [align=center]Your whiskers tickled it was so funny[/align] [align=center]All the times when you would pee[/align] [align=center]When you were sat upon my knee[/align] [align=center]You only wanted to get down[/align] [align=center]Even thought it made me frown[/align] [align=center]Nibbles I love you very very much[/align] [align=center]I love your soft warm gentle touch[/align] [align=center]All I hope is you binky free[/align] [align=center]And keep a warm spot in heaven for me[/align] [align=center][/align] [align=center]By Becca [/align] [align=center][/align] [align=center]I just want to thank you for all the times you did not bite, or moan or sleep when I was speaking or annoying you.[/align][align=center]I cannot believe this is real - it has to be a dream[/align][align=center]:nerves1
[/align] [align=center]Thank you My Baby Boy[/align] [align=center]My Heart Bunny[/align] [align=center]My Bridge Boy[/align] [align=center]BINKY FREE MY SWEETHEART
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS
Becca[/align][align=center]:rainbow:[/align][align=center]:pink iris:[/align][align=center]:rip:[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]:missyou
[/align] [align=center][/align]

[align=center]
[/align] [align=center][/align]

Awww, Becca...
I was really hoping it wasn't your Nibbles. You were such a good bunny friend and Mom to him. 9 years is pretty old for a bun like him, so it's obvious to everyone here that you have taken amazing care of Nibbles. I always enjoyed reading your posts about all the funny things he would do...
I'm so glad he went peacefully.

RIP Nibbles - Becca loved you very much (and so did the rest of RO)
:cry1:

Oh, Becca, I'm so sorry. I was hoping when I noticed this thread that it wasn't your Nibbles. I'm just so sorry.

What a beautiful poem you wrote for Nibbles. By the end, I was full-out crying -- for you and for your sweet boy.

Binky free, Nibbles. You were loved and will be missed by many, many people.

:angel:.

I am so sorry, Becca. That was a lovely tribute to him, and your poem made me cry. He knew how special he was to you, and had 9 wonderfully happy years, thanks to you.

God Bless, Nibbles. You were much loved and will be missed greatly.

Jan

This is how I found out he had left us:
This morning, like any other morning, I got woken up at quarter past seven by my mum and sister and for some reason i went in mum's room (which overlooks the garden) and thought that Nibbles looked like he was in a strange postition! I went to the bathroom and had my breakfast and looked out the window. He was still in the same postition. Usually this happens and I go running up to the cage and he gets up and looks at me strangely. But today i didn't even get half way when I saw he wasn't breathing. Mum's exact words were "You dissolved into tears" I had my dressing gown on - school shoes. I had my hand clapped over my mouth and tears streaming down my face. Not now, No. Not my Nibbles.
But I went to look again and he was just laying there. Lifeless.

i can't imgaine live without him. Already I am lost for things todo and I keep bursting into tears. I think I could of looked after him better. i knew I could.
If I just had another chance.
:tears2:

Latest posts

Back