RIP My Darling Nibbles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry Becca. My jaw dropped when I saw this. I read it in the random thread and I figured he'd escaped or had gone to stay at a friends house for some reason. I couldn't believe it when I went to the RB and this was here. I'm so so sorry. After losing William I know what its like to loose your first every bunny.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

When Nibbles was running around the garden he used to chase away cats. But he got friendly with this black cat. We used to say they were married! Very cute.

I just went and stared at where he was buried and I burst into tears again - I also went to look at his empty cage. Still crying.

I miss him so much. I want him back. It's not fair. :(

How did you guys deal with losing your first bunny?

I don't know what to do :?

Oh Becca, I don't know what to say :(. The pictures with you and Nibbles are beautiful.

When I lost my first bunny I think I was about 14, I didn't handle it very well, I was home from school alone in the house. I drank a bottle of wine and just lay on the floor weeping for hours - I don't reccomend that!

I think you just have to take it one hour at a time. If you're lonely, go and sit with your family, and when you need to be alone, make sure they know to leave you alone so you can cry in peace if you need to.

I think it's good to get back into a routine. Take a day off school if you need to, but not too many, otherwise you might find you just keep needing more and more time off.

I really hope you are coping ok :(,

Michelle

Before my dad got home from work i had the picnic blanket on the grass and i was laying on it crying with Nibbles brush and spoon In a Nibble's food box. Hugging it.

Then dad just started Digging. It all went so fast - I quickly had to print off the poem and put it in a clear bag. I wanted to be alone so i could say goodbye but they were there so I didn't want to. Thenlater I just went and stared at where he is buried and started crying and went to stare at his empty hutch and still crying. My eyes are all dry and achy.

I can't have anymore time off school I've been ill and it's my sats year i can't hsve anymore time off now.

iloveyounibbles :hearts:brownbunny

BabyBunnies wrote:
How did you guys deal with losing your first bunny?

I don't know what to do :?
I guess I didn't really. It was so sad, he wasn't my first rabbit but I onlyhad rabbits for a few years when I was younger so he was the first rabbit I remembered.

I think time will do it for you. Obviously its harder for you, I only had Will for 2 years, Nibbles was 8 wasn't he? At least he had a good long life and enjoyed himself.

I still have a picture of William pinned on my noticeboard. I'm looking at it right now. I think just trying to not worry about the sadness and focus on the fun memories you have will help. Nothing will make you feel better except time.

Good luck. Give Dippy and Fluffball lots of extra carrots for Nibbles.

:hug:

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

I have dedicated this song to my Nibbles

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KII1ruAfvsg]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KII1ruAfvsg[/ame]

You light the skies, up above me
A star, so bright, you blind me, yeah
Don’t close your eyes
Don’t fade away, don’t fade away-

Oh

Yeah you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay with me girl
We can rule the world-
Yeah you and me we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side
We can rule the world-

If walls break down, I will comfort you
If angels cry, oh I’ll be there for you
You've saved my soul
Don’t leave me now, don’t leave me now

Oh

If you stay with me girl
We can rule the world
Yeah you and me, we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side
We can rule the world-

Ooooooooh
All the stars are coming out tonight
They're lighting up the sky tonight
For you, for you
They’re lighting up the sky tonight
For you, for you-

Ooooooooh

If you stay with me girl
We can rule the world
If you stay by my side
We can rule the world
You light the skies, up above me
A star, so bright, you blind me, yeah
Don’t close your eyes
Don’t fade away, don’t fade away-

Oh

If you stay with me girl
We can rule the world-
Yeah you and me we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side
We can rule the world-

If walls break down, I will comfort you
If angels cry, oh I’ll be there for you
You've saved my soul
Don’t leave me now, don’t leave me now

Oh

If you stay with me girl
We can rule the world
If you stay by my side
We can rule the world-

Ooooooooh
They're lighting up the sky tonight
For you, for you
They’re lighting up the sky tonight
For you, for you-

Ooooooooh

If you stay with me girl
We can rule the world
If you stay by my side
We can rule the world

All the stars are coming out tonight (oooooooh)
They’re lighting up the sky tonig
For you,for you-

oh, Becca i'm so sorry:hug1! i saw what you said in the thread about the big bang machine and i didn't get what you ment at first. and then i was like 'oh, no!'.

my little tribute to him-

~*~*~*~NIBBLES~*~*~*~

:angelandbunny:

:rip:

OMG Becca. I am so sorry. I saw the name and I immediatly new it was him. I can't believe he is gone. He lived an awesome life with you. I still can't believe this happened. :cry4:

Rest In Peace Nibbles.:pink iris: We love you!! Binky free over the bridgesweet boy.

:inlove:

Oh my goodness. I too was hoping that it wasn't your Nibbles, but something inside of me told me it was. :(I am so so sorry Becca. Nibbles sure lived a great life with you and I'm sure he was very happy to be a part of your family. I started crying when I read your tribute and the poem. I love the poem it's very good.

I am so sorry Becca. I wish I could just hug you, but this works.:hug:

:rip:Nibbles

:rainbow:Binky Free at Rainbow Bridge

Emily

Becca, honey, I'm so incredibly sorry that Nibbles is gone. I can't imagine what pain you must be feeling. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Remember that Nibbles is watching over you, and that you gave him the most precious of gifts...your abiding love.

Binky-free, angel-bunny!:angelandbunny:

I am very sorry you lost Nibbles, Becca :tears2:.

Rest in Peace and binky free, Nibbles :rainbow:.

Oh no, Becca I'm so sorry.:(

Nibbles knew that you loved him, and he couldn't have had a happier 9 years.
Your tribute to him was beautiful.:cry4:

I hope you are doing ok.:hug:

That was an awesome poem Becca, love the song too.
When i was at school today seriously i thought bout what i'd feel like if i lost one of my two. Did you go to school at all after Nibbles passing? If you did seriously i apploud you.. i dnt know how i'd cope.

Nibbles had a great life with you IM SURE.

Lots of love Prisca

P.s i know i dnt know you very well but i'll be very happy to chat with you if you want.

Rest in peace Nibbles
Binkies all you want =]

Message from Becca's mum

Thank you all for your lovely messages to Becca, they brought tears to my eyes but I'm pleased she is part of such a lovely caring site.

She is still very upset today but I know she will be on here later when she gets home from school reading your messages.

Thank you all again

Jane
xxx

We care about Becca. She is a sweet girl who we all know loves her rabbit even if he is no longer with her.

heart.gif

We choose them sometimes they choose us and other times they are given to us.

We bring them home and suddenly learn there is so much more.

We love them and care for them.

We feed them and play with them.

We watch them grow and marvel at the change.

We laugh and enjoy there every move.

We sometimes get annoyed at some of what they do, than they look at us and it is all ok.

We do our best to keep them safe and it is not enough.

We sometimes make the choice for how there life ends and sometimes they choose it.

We love them will all our hearts in the end they know this and that is best of all. They go to the bridge loved when so many others have never known love. They go knowing some day we will see them again and their hearts as well as ours will be whole.

angelsko.jpg

[align=center]
Prayers5.jpg
[/align]

Latest posts

Back