RIP My Darling Nibbles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone and umm... Mum!!
Sorry if I've made you lot cry with my poem :? - It's the best poem I've ever written. Because I knew I meant it. At school when they say write a poem you can't write one proeprly if thers no feeling behind it.

"Did you go to school at all after Nibbles passing? If you did seriously i apploud you.. i dnt know how i'd cope."

Yes i did have to go to school that day - I couldn't cry becuase some people apart from my friends will laugh and say its only a rabbit. Only my friends and family (you people are counted as my friends) know how much they mean to me. So when I got home and went to see his lifeless fuzzy body I had a whole ocean of tears inside me. I cried for about 6 hours last night. This morning my eyes were all swollen and I could hardly see.

Thanks for the poem/words Ali - and the pictures they mean a lot.
On all my school books somewhere it says RIP Nibbles I love you always - everyones going to think I'm mad but I don't care.

Thanks again everybody
:hug:
iloveyounibbles :hearts:brownbunny

Becca, the tribute you made for Nibbles was so beautiful. The pictures of you with Nibbles are really lovely, and are great memories to cherish.

It's really tough that other people don't understand but you know that we are all here for you and you can always talk to us- we know how much you loved Nibbles and how much you will miss him :hug:

Aw Becca...I'm so sorry :(

RIP Nibbles, binky free and be a good boy up there!

:pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:

Love always,

Tracy and Nemo

I have a video of me putting flowers on where Nibbles is buried - It's just uploading.

I'm getting a tad better I suppose - I keep looking over at his cage and seeing it empty which still makes me cry but.. There is nothing I can do - it's not like he was ill or anything.

Thanks everyone - I'm sure Nibbles is paddling through a sea of pellets and binkying along with all of his new found friends. :tears2:

iloveyounibbles:hearts:brownbunny:rip:

I haven't been able to post until just now, it freezes when I try.

I'm sosorry that you lost Nibbles Becca. I hope that you find comfort that he had a long happy life w/ you as his mommy. Your poems and tributes to him are beautiful.

Oh Becca, I am so sorry! Nibbles was such I wonderful bunny! I was sick for a couple days and then Nibbles is gone. I am so sad.... Binky Free Nibbles.:angel:

Aly:cry1:

Thanks Aly and rexyrex - I have to keep telling people that even though Nibbles has gone his cage is still called Nibbles's cage - becuase it is his :(

We have just done his cage up and I've made a peice of wood and I'm going to write Nibbles's _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ on it like ummm Nibbles's house but obviously better! Anyone got any ideas?

I still want everyone to know that comes to my house that I am not replacing him with the new bun and we were going to get the new one anyway before he passed.

iloveyounibbles:hearts:brownbunny:rip:

It's been a whole week since Nibbles left me :cry1::cry1:

I miss him so much :missyou

Becca, how are you doing now? Losing bunnies is so hard... My first bunny died 6 years ago, he was 7 years old and I was 17. I still think about him a lot and still miss him like mad. When Tallulah died in May, her death sort of eclipsed his and it's all still very raw for me, not having her here. She's been gone 3 1/2 months and I've not gotten over her- I don't think I ever will and I don't think you'll get over Nibbles. Eventually, you start being happy again, but thinking about your baby will always make you sad. I called Tallulah Mae Mae most of the time, and I plan to name my next bunny ___ Mae after her (Francie Mae or Zoie Mae). I completely understand you wanting to label Nibbles' cage as his, it always will be his. I had to put away Tallulah's little pink food bowl because it would feel wrong to have another bunny using it.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Becca, how are you doing now? Losing bunnies is so hard... My first bunny died 6 years ago, he was 7 years old and I was 17. I still think about him a lot and still miss him like mad. When Tallulah died in May, her death sort of eclipsed his and it's all still very raw for me, not having her here. She's been gone 3 1/2 months and I've not gotten over her- I don't think I ever will and I don't think you'll get over Nibbles. Eventually, you start being happy again, but thinking about your baby will always make you sad. I called Tallulah Mae Mae most of the time, and I plan to name my next bunny ___ Mae after her (Francie Mae or Zoie Mae). I completely understand you wanting to label Nibbles' cage as his, it always will be his. I had to put away Tallulah's little pink food bowl because it would feel wrong to have another bunny using it.

Defintly (sp?) I put all Nibbles's stuff in his food box , his brush, his little spoon. his food bowl all in the box I kept his food in.

I love him so much :(

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3ud304F7tkw]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3ud304F7tkw[/ame]

Latest posts

Back