RIP My Darling Nibbles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nibbles I really need you right now, I need you for me to cry on and I need you to listen. None of the other bunnies can understand :(

Nichola losing Jess and Caramel really brought your loss down hard on me ..... again. At the moment I feel washed over in sadness and mourning for you and Frederick. Me and my friend were talking about Frederick today and I was imagining how great it would of been if you too could of lived together. Be roomies though I guess you are in heaven..... I hope your looking after him :)

iloveyou

I have just found some super pictures of Nibbles that I didn't even know I had!!!! YAY

1.jpg

2.jpg

Having a scratch:

3.jpg

I know he looks so uncomfortable here but this is the only picture I have of me holding him :(

4.jpg

5.jpg

THERE :D

Nibbles never really got to play in the snow :( I bet he would of loved it, Benjamin does he went out in it today, I'm trying to sort out lots of Nibbles pictures I have made a new background for my desktop of him :)

Here is his grave:

nibblesgravvee.jpg

iloveyounibbles :(
moz-screenshot-45.jpg

Nibbles, I have a few song words that mean a lot to me right now:

It's been the longest winter without you
I didn't know where to turn to
See somehow I can't forget you
after all that we've been through

:(

[align=center]:pray:
[/align]Here's a new poem (You can sing it to the tune of Daisy, Daisy)

[align=center]Nibbles, Nibbles Oh how I miss you
Your big brown ears and the loving smile I knew
Not sure how I've coped without you
Its hard to talk about you
Even though you're gone and its been quite long
I love you even now
[/align][align=center]
:pray:
[/align]

Hi Becca. We're sorry for your loss. Times' passage doesn't always make it any easier. It was really hard on us losing our little Commander Bun-Bun. She wasn't the first Rabbit that passed on of ours--she just was the first rabbit that we had rescued. She had enough personality for five rabbits and we though she'd be with us forever--she was really a tough little girl. But, she got sick and it did not matter what we and our veterinarian did, she just slipped away. Now all we have are the memories of her and are consoled that she isn't suffering and in pain anymore. Larry & Nancy

I just found a card I made years ago for Nibbles it says To Nibbles i love you - you are the best rabbit!!!!! I must of been like 5 or 6 because my hand writing is rubbish lol!

[align=center]
happybirthdaynibbles.jpg

Nibbles,

Today would have been Nibbles’ 10[sup]th[/sup] birthday! That’s a very big number! I’m trying my best not to make this post sound sad and depressing but it’s hard. Those of you that have also lost your heart bunnies will understand.

I am so sure that without RO Nibbles would of passed away sooner because to be honest I was a rubbish moose owner before RO. Yes I loved him but I was not sure what to do. His last year or so was the best of his life [when I joined RO] When I finally realised what I was doing wrong and gave him a better life. I just wish he could have had a few more years.

I am going to light a candle for him today and I will try not to cry.
If I could see him again one last time (and if I could ask him one question) I would ask him ‘When you passed were you in pain, was it peaceful or did you suffer?’
I can only hope he died painlessly I really hope he did.

This post isn’t really supposed to be sad it’s supposed to be a celebration of Nibbles’ birthday. Even though he is at the Rainbow Bridge now and will not age anymore I will celebrate his birthday every year as long as I live.

Thinking about memories of you makes me laugh – when you peed on my lap because you were scared in the car, chasing away the cats, escaping from your run and jumping onto the bench, hiding under the shed, humping dad’s foot!

I just want to share a few pictures of Nibbles:
6.jpg

7.jpg

Nibbles2.jpg

Nibbles3.jpg

SP_A0791.jpg

You are the best first monkey I could ever ask for – I love you so much and I always will, you taught me so much;
[/align]

When I went to visit Chester today I felt a strange feeling.. Chester reminds me so much of Nibbles..his nature - the way he looks (his colour and the fact he has little ginger patches) just made me think the heavens sent down Chester for me. From Nibbles. What are the odds I picked Chester right from the beginning from the start and that he reminds me so much of him?
I might be mad but thats how it feels to me.

It has been 1 year since my first bunny Nibbles passed away :(

He was 9 when he passed and his birthday is on 1st April...

I can't believe its been a whole year.... its gone too fast - I still miss him.. I still miss my fluffy gentle giant :tears2:

Nibbles I love you.... always in my heart :rainbow:

:(

SP_A0792.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

Latest posts

Back