RIP little HOLLY rabbit losing weight - fast!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK - here goes:

100_0757.jpg

100_0758.jpg

100_0761.jpg

This last one is the little mama, or as she prefers to be called, the Queen Mum. She's gone right past princess to queen, and she likes it that way. But she's a good mommy and she makes very pretty babies (once they get fur!)

LOL You were close! It's just [/img] at the end, not [/img/ . Just put a bracket in place of the last slash, and you'll have gotten it!

100_0761.jpg

100_0758.jpg

100_0757.jpg

Hey! I did it! The Queen and her babies. So, now that they have a little more color, we can see there are two black otters and two chestnuts. They've all been thoroughly kissed and loved. Mom doesn't care, as long as you leave her alone, and by the way, could you bring more food?

I am so laughing at myself! I just noticed that the pix showed up in my other post now, and they are huge! I am sorry for being technically incompetent. My daughter will be home soon to help me.

But are they not adorable?

They are ADORABLE! so is mama! I'm so proud because before you said anything (or I read it lol) I thought..... hmmm looks like 2 black otters but the others are brown! Of course my brain didn't register chestnut cause I didn't know what mama was and I am new to this stuff of baby colors ..... so I got it pretty well right YAY!!!

Now, I nap one! hehehehe! ;)

Latest posts

Back