RIP Bindi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mika77

Reaction score
It has been a bad year for my bunnies. First I lost Lilly to a sudden illness and now Bindi is gone. She died last Thursday. It was very dreadful and I feel guilty for her death. I am still shocked that she is gone. She was still young (3-4 years old) and a beautiful bunny. Bindi, same as Lilly, was not tame but would take food from my hand.

:pray: please try not to beat yourself up over things you might've done differently - you gave your bunnies a loving, happy home and made their lives better by making them a part of yours!

Imbrium wrote:
:pray: please try not to beat yourself up over things you might've done differently - you gave your bunnies a loving, happy home and made their lives better by making them a part of yours!

Agree. 100%

I'm so sorry about your bunnies-it is so difficult losing one but then two that close would be just horrible.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard it would be to loose two bunny loves in one year. My heart goes out to you and I know that your bunnies had a wonderful life with you.

:rainbow::pink iris::rainbow::pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:

We're so sorry for your losses, it's never easy. We have lost a few young ones, but our herd is aging and our baby is over 6 now. We had Coal for a long time--she was 13 1/2 and I was devastated, but life goes on, even if there is a big hole in your heart now. Hanging onto the good memories helps a little. Binky free at the bridge Bindi, you are missed.

Latest posts

Back