RIP Angel - I think she's dying...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh geeze, Im just getting home and catching up. Im so sorry you guys are going through this.

Let me know if theres anything I can do to help. Feel free to call me if you need anything.

Max has had just mild gas/stasis and that was terrifying. I was convinced he wouldnt make it through the night. They can go downhill so fast.

I would keep her warm and snuggle her if you can. Maybe a heated rice sock for her to lay next to? Can you spray something yummy like apple juice on her hay to entice her?

How does her belly feel? Is it gassy at all? Did they say if it was gas or a blockage or what?

I'm going to bed now but Im going to say a prayer for you and your girl.

We love you hun and we're here for you. :hug:

Crystal just said she died on MSN, oh man, I just don't know what to do or say :(.

Still hoping maybe she just passed out or something, anything, she can't be dead, it's so not fair.

[align=center]:bigtears:[/align]
[align=center]This one really hurt. I'm at a loss of words.[/align]
[align=center]:cry4:[/align]
[align=center]I'm so sorry.[/align]

She's gone guys...I was actually on the phone with Randy when it happened, didn't realize itas she kept having these drunk episodes as Randy called it. When I got off the phone I came to make sure she was breathing, she wasn't...

Binky free you perfect Angel. I will always love you. You were the best rabbit anyone could ever ask for. I love you. Goodbye.:sad::rip::rainbow::purplepansy:

Edited to share the sad news with folks that she had passed so that they wouldn't read only the first couple of messages and start sharing tips or something.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Peg

Oh God no. This cannot be happening. Im going to go cry now :bigtears:

I am so so sorry.

Rest in peace our sweet Angel :bunnyangel:

My heart just feels like it's made of stone, I'm so sorry Crys, I'm just devastated for you. Angel was so perfect and awesome, she just had so much spunk.

Angel, I'll always remember your mebed, how you liked fries you naughty girl, and how you hid under the rocker. Your mommy always talked about you, every single day, she loves you so deeply. She was so lucky to share in your life, and you were so lucky to have her. You were one of the first rexes I ever took a real shine to.

If this is hitting me so hard I can't even begin to imagine what you and Rob are feeling Crys, I just can't, it's too horrible to comprehend. Just know I'm there for you ok, you guys have all my love.

I'm at such a loss for words...this hit so hard...the heartbreak and grief from losing my own baby is still so fresh...I'm totally breaking down here...

I can't believe this happened...Crystal, I'm so so sorry...I wish I could've done more to help...I wish I'd known more about emergency procedures and what to do...I'm so so sorry...

Like I've told you, you have my number, please call if you need a friend...

Hugs to you (and to your hubby, as you said he's taking it hard),

Rosie*

:bigtears:

I am so sorry Crystal.. Angel was a beautiful girl, with so much life and spark, I'm sitting her crying because I can't believe she's gone. She touched so many peoples lives.. I am so, so sorry to say goodbye.

Sleep tight, sweet heart.. lots of people love you, and you will always be in our hearts.

My love and thoughts are with you and your family, Crys.

Everyone loves you dearly, Angel, We will truly miss you.

:sad:

Crystal...

There are times when there are just no words... Now is one of those times. It's just so hard to believe she's gone. Touched were many lives by her presence, and the paw prints she left on our hearts will never fully disappear.
Until we meet again, dear Angel, may you binkie free :bunnyangel: :rainbow: :bunnyangel:

:sad:No! This can't be happening...not Angel....I so hoped she would be ok! Omg, Crystal I am devastated.:bigtears:

Binkie free beautiful girl, you were so so special to all of us. Xx:tears2::rainbow:

Oh, I'm so sorry! I was thinking about sweet Angel all day. How horrible. She was a wonderful girl. I don't know what else to say except that I'm so sorry.

I miss my baby girl. It is hitting me now. Me and Rob talked tonight. He seems to believe that possibly, cancer could have spread everywhere. She had that tumor back in December and it was removed in Feb. Whos to say it wasn't in her stomach, perhaps? I just don't get how she was fine last night, begging for fries when Rob came home and didn't have any... And not 7 hours later she is in stasis..?

You cannot detect that (internal cancer) by feel alone. So, that could be.He might be right on the money.

I just want to add, that for that last few months. For some reason, I knew I needed to spend more time with her and take tons of pics of her, which I have been doing. I think I got a heads up from the Almighty. For real.

I miss her, I want her back, I love her more than any words can say...:bigtears:

Thank you all for your kind words, you are all so awesome.

I don't know what to do. I want her back. I miss her dearly. I want to hold her...My baby girl.

Missy!

I hope you're happy honey girl. I hope you found Bundo, he'll show you the ropes. Please come to visit me. I miss you so dearly already. I know you are not in miserable pain now. That's what I wanted for you. I Love You!:hug: And Kiss on that precious nose from mommy, once again.:hearts

I'm so sad for you right now. Losing pets is so horrible, and this was so fast... I wonder if it was the cancer. Also, I know what you mean about feeling that you needed to spend extra time with her. The night before Cinnabun died, he was acting completely 100% normal, yet I got out of bed a good 5 times to go give him another hug and snuggle. I just felt like I had to. While I had gotten up to give him hugs in the past, never this many times and it never felt so insistent. The last time I held him was at about 12:30 am. When I woke up unusually early at 5 am because I was thirsty, I found him nearly dead in his cage. He passed in my arms not two minutes later. I think sometimes our subconscious can sense that something is not right, or maybe it's God nudging us to take extra time with them because that time spent will be a small comfort when they're gone. I'm glad you have lots of recent pictures of Angel and got that extra time with her. It's no replacement for her, but at least it's something. Would you maybe like to share some of the recent pictures of her? I understand if you don't feel up to it, but if you do, I know I would love to see them. :hug:

Thank you so much! That helps me somewhat. I think that God gave me a heads up. I really do. Still doesn't make it not hurt any less. I will share all the pics. Later this weekend I hope. I really want to, I got some good ones. Again, she was acting competely normal. Had to be internal cancer. Stasis couldn't have happened and taken her this quick, I don't think. I just don't. Had to be something underlying...:(

Thank you again. I will share, when I can.

I Love you Miss Ang!;)

Latest posts

Back