RIP Angel - I think she's dying...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did ask her if there was an emergency vet she could take Angel to, but she said they weren't rabbit-savvy...:(

Sometimes, a non-saavy rabbit vet can be better than none....

There isn't much I can add, I don't know if it's gas or not.

I've tried asking her how things are going...and I'm not getting any word...I don't know where she's at with things...:(

Oh man :(

I wish I could do something. I feel so helpless ...

I know...so do I...:tears2:

Wow - you're lucky! I think I might be able to get to one in San Antonio - 3 hours away.

Angel has my prayers going her way...

Peg

naturestee wrote:
I'm not sure if there is an emergency vet she can get to. I know I have to drive an hour+ to get to one on nights and weekends.

Nope, no word...I'm starting to fear the worse...:(

She's still with us guys! Here's what is going on.

She's in full blown stasis. They did a Subq, gave her Metacam and Buprenex. Gave her Baytril for the gut. Gave her Reglan. Xrays didn't look good. They put her on oxygen when I first got there. She didn't look good, difficulty breathing, the doctor said her lips were blue:shock:. He had to consult with my doctor who is the best here.

So, let's pray my girl makes it...We go to the other doctor tomorrow morning.

I just read through all the posts that occurred while I was gone.

I want to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you. That means so much. Poor little Angel needs all she can get right now. She is just laying on a towel in her cage. The poor thing...:pray:

I'm glad they let her come home with you. Are you supposed to be giving her any food/fluid during the night? Just curious...

Peg

Wow...I'm so happy she's still with us...I'm crying with joy...

I was so so worried you would have to suffer as so many have lately, including me, and I was crying for you...

Hugs and lots of love to you both...

Rosie & the Herd

And this Happy Bunny Dance is for you, Angel!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

You're so so welcome, Sweetie...anything we can all do to help you through this...

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
I just read through all the posts that occurred while I was gone.

I want to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you. That means so much. Poor little Angel needs all she can get right now. She is just laying on a towel in her cage. The poor thing...:pray:

TinysMom wrote:
I'm glad they let her come home with you. Are you supposed to be giving her any food/fluid during the night? Just curious...

Peg
Peg, I asked about this. No. Just supposed to push hay. Not sure how I can do that when she is basically on death's door, and laying there, just laying there. If she comes a bit out of this, I can try forcing some pumpkin...:(

Latest posts

Back