Ringer and Brownie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ringer

Reaction score
Some good pics of Ringie and Brownie today. They must have been in a good mood LOL

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

Very adorable bunnies. The colour of both of them is so amazing.

Looking forward to many more pictures of your Babies.

Susan:)

Ringer is SO cute! I want that baby!

ps - I fixed your title - it said new POCS instead of PICS. ;)

Thanks for fixing that misspelling. I saw it but it was too late to edit. I probably make more than a fair share of typos due to vision that is compromised.

Ringie has the white necklace. It used to be more around her neck, but as she has grown it has moved. LOL

Brownie is my rexie. Very sweet as sugar. Only nips the grandkids when they won't leave him alone. He's actually scared of them. I found him hiding beside my bed the last time they were here. They just don't understand that bunnies hate to be picked up and carried around with legs dangling. <sigh> But he has never nipped me. He gives me bunny kisses.:)

Hey, we all make typos.... don't worry about it. I just try to tell people cause sometimes it shows the thread was edited.

I'm really loving Ringer...... and Brownie too! LOL! Rexies are always my favorites.... but Ringer has the cutest coloring!

My son actually picked out Ringer. He called all excited and said the rabbit had a white ring around her neck. "Did I want her?" Oh yes I do! LOL

She was about 8 weeks old at the time. I wish I had taken pics but I just didn't.

She is very sweet natured and especially spoiled.

Back