Rest in Peace Rusty

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for your kind words. It really means a lot to us.

It has been a really rough weekend for us. I had to get up earlyyesterday and take his body to the vets for cremation. Then I had todrive a bunny to Toledo as part of a bunderground transport. We stoppedat the shelter to visit some bunnies to cheer us up.

Then we found out some more bad news this morning. Mike's dad had aheart attack last night. He said he was having chest pains all weekendbut Rusty's passing was probably the final straw. They were so closeand his death just broke his heart-literally. He's doing OK now. Wevebeen in the hospital most of today. They put a stint in one of hisarteries so he should be out in a few days. Mike is just a wreck overall of this.

Please keep him and his family in your prayers. We really appreciate the support.

Haley

I'm so sorry.All ofthismust be really stressful for you. I know whatit's like to have things just pile up like this. I'll bepraying for you.

Oh gosh, how tough. :cry4:

I'll be thinking of you, Mike and his family. It's so heart wrenchingto read, I can't even imagine what you guys are going through.

Prayers, love and hugs being sent your way. :hug1

Ugh, just saw the part about Mike's Dad, thatREALLY REALLY sucks. Awful weekend. Sosorry you're both going through this.

I hope he's back better than ever quickly. :rose:

sas :hug1

Thanks everyone. Mike's dad is home and doing OK.

We're slowly starting to heal from this loss. Mike is still grieving, but it gets better each day.

Im so happy we have our bunnies to comfort us. I could tell they allknew something was wrong when it happened. Tumnus and Lucy were justsitting there very still and quiet all night. And Basil and Max werevery comforting. Max sat on his daddy's chest Saturday for about anhour, licking his face and snuggling with him. He knew we needed someextra love.

Latest posts

Back