Rest in Peace Rusty

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haley

Reaction score
Tonight has been really rough. My boyfriend'sdog, Rusty, passed away in my arms. We found out he had lungcancerabouta month ago.Weweretold hehad about 6 months to live.Wenever dreamed he would go this quickly.

Rusty lived with my boyfriend's parents (he belonged to both myboyfriend and his dad) but he would come here to stay with us at leastone weekend a month. Im not really a dog person, but he was special. Henever barked and was such a gentle soul. Im sure a lot of you rememberme telling you how he was scared of the bunnies. Brave little Lucywould run right up to him and he would turn around and walk awayfrightened. He would poke his head around the corner of a room beforeentering to make sure there werent any sneaky bunnies lurking about.

His lungs basically collapsed and I held him as he died. My boyfriend and his parents are a wreck.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Goodbye sweet boy, you were really someone special.

100_1358.jpg

Oh man. I'm sooo sorry. He seemed to be a greatboy. Bless his little heart, and yours. I truely feel foryou, I don't think I could handle that kind of grief very well.

Hi everyone this is Michael, Haleys boyfriend. Iwant to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers forRusty. He was more than a pet to me he was by best friend andmy son. He was the kindest, sweetest, mostlovingbeing I have ever known and he will bemissed. Thankyou again.

Ok, now you've gone and made me cry. My sympathy is sincere, I really do pray that you find peace.

I'm so so so sorry. I know how specialdogs can be, especially Golden Retrievers. I have two of myown.

CIMG2523.jpg

Shadowcrop.jpg

They're almost 11 now, and I couldn't imagine life without them. I'll be praying for your special boy.

art8.jpg
Iam so sorry about your loss of your beloved pet rusty.It is so hard tolose someone you love so much.You will be in my prayers.

God Bless you and your family
Bunnylady

:cry4:I'm so sorry to hear about Rusty. He looked like such a sweetheart.
He was very special.

I'll be praying for you guys, Haley and Michael, and your family. :pray:

I am sorry Haley & Michael. :sad:

Our dog is a year old now and is still a puppy tous, so I can't imagine what you are going through.

All good dogs go to heaven.

Rainbows :pink iris:

I am so, so sorry. He was a gorgeousdog. It sounds like he was extremely loved and had a greatlife, I'm so sorry that he was taken too soon. Reading aboutyour loss made my eyes fill with tears and reminded me of when we lostour family dog. It was so hard. My thoughts arewith you :(

Oh Haley and Michael, how awful. You are both in my heart and in my prayers.

Sweet Rusty...you were so loved...and will be dearly missed...

All my love to you guys during such a horrible time...

Rosie*

Latest posts

Back