Rest In Peace Pebble

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am posting all the sympathy comments from Pebble's medical thread in here, because I'd rather not have to look at it again, bit I still want a record of the comments. People can repost their own if they want and I'll take it out of this post.

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
I'm so so so sorry Michaela...

No words right now...:bigtears:

JadeIcing wrote:
I am so sorry. I am crying. I can't believe this.
slavetoabunny wrote:
:bigtears:I'm so sorry about Pebble. This has been a horrible week here. Binky free Pebble.

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Omg....No no no no no no... this can't be happening!:bigtears:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
What is going on?! I can't believe this!

:bawl:I wish there was something we all could have done to help save her. I'm so sorry.

:bigtears:

jordiwes wrote:
Oh no........... I am so sorry Michaela. I know words can't comfort right now. Sending lots of (((((((hugs))))))) your way.

Binky free little Pebble :in tears:
Haley wrote:
oh God, theres just no words right now to describe the heartache. We're here for you Michaela.

Rest in peace sweet girl, Berri is waiting for you.

:bigtears:

TinysMom wrote:
Oh NOOOOOOO.......

I'm so sorry. I'm just now seeing this thread.....

I'm gonna go be quiet for a bit and cry and come back later...

Peg
HoneyPot wrote:
oh god, I'm so sorry hun. Sigh... (HUGS).

Nadia

Greta wrote:
Oh Michaela... I'm so sorry. now I'm crying... this has been such a tough month

Binkie freePebble :rainbow: :in tears:

NZminilops wrote:
Oh my god Michaela, I am so so sorry :sad:

I've been so busy worrying about myself and didn't even realise you were having any troubles with Pebble. I feel so bad :cry1:.

I'm so sorry hun :rose:, this is not fair at all :cry4:. My love to you.
clarzoo wrote:
Oh, Michaela. I am so sorry.
polly wrote:
Geez Michaela i am so so sorry i am just back in from work. :(i can't believe that at all i am in shock big hugs:hug: for you

SOOOSKA wrote:
I'm so sorry Michaela. I will light a candle forPebble and you.

Binky Free Pebble.

Susan:angelandbunny:
pamnock wrote:
I'm so very sorryMichaela . . .

Pam

Munchkin wrote:
Oh my goodness Michaela! I am so so so sorry to read this, and that I wasn't here to see this before now. I feel so awful for you and hope you are ok. If you need to talk - you know I'm here for you, as is everyone else.

I am shocked - I didn't expect to read that.

*hugs* :(
maherwoman wrote:
Oh Michaela...I can't believe this happened to you...my love is with you, Sweetie...

Binky free and healthy, Pebbles...we'll miss you so much...

:bunnyangel::rainbow: :bigtears:
Pipp wrote:
I haven't been able to find the words for this one. :bigtears:

So very sorry Michaela...

:rip: RIP little Pebble. So unfair... :sad:

sas :cry1:
monklover wrote:
I'm so sorry Michaela. I was really hoping she would make it out ok. It burned me to read this. It's just not the same atmosphere here anymore.... everything is going wrong. :sad:
Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
I keep coming back to this thread, and re reading it over and over, hoping I've made a mistake somewhere. I just can't believe Pebble is gone.:in tears:

What is going on lately?:tears2: It's like a curse or something...:bigtears:
MsBinky wrote:
[align=center]:bigtears:[/align]

[align=center]I'm so sorry. I wish I knew what to say but I don't. I'm very sorry for your loss.[/align]

[align=center]:cry1:[/align]
cheryl13 wrote:
Oh Michaela,i'm so sorry

I just cannot believe that she's gone

:sad:

Cheryl
f_j wrote:
Oh no, I'm so sorry. This is awful. My thoughts are with you, binky free Pebble :(
JimD wrote:
I'm so sorry, Michaela.

...binky free little one.

:pray::rainbow:
jupiterannette wrote:
im sorry for your loss.

binki free.
Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
I am so sorry hun...RIP Pebble.

Michaela, I'm so sorry :( :bunnyangel:

Thanks for thinking of me Haley :hug:, I'm getting by, I've handled losing Pebble a whole lot better than I did with Berri. Not that it means I miss her any less, I just have a bit more self control, though last weekend I didn't, I've honestly never cried so much in my life. :(

Thank you Emily. :hug:It's nice to see you around again, you haven't been on enough! I neeeed Rex pictures. :nod

I missed you extra today Pebble...not sure why but today has been one of the toughest since the weekend after you left me. I keep dreaming about you. :tears2: Life just isn't the same...

oh no.. im so sorry michaela, not pebble too.
:pink iris::group:
:brownbunny:angel:

ani-lover and the buns

My thoughts are with you Michaela, I really hope you will be okay soon, this is so hard, love to little Pebbles, wherever you are, you were so loved :purplepansy:

oh michaela!!!!! i'm so sorry!!!!!!!! pebble was sooooo beautiful. i just can't believe so many buns have left this month. it breaks my heart. nemo and i are sending extra love to ebony right now. i'm just so sorry that this has happened to you.

Pebble, yesterday was one month since I lost you, I tried to make a post yesterday but I couldn't. I still miss you more than I can say, and will never ever forget you or stop loving you. I'm so sorry Pebble. :tears2:

Michaela wrote:
Pebble, yesterday was one month since I lost you, I tried to make a post yesterday but I couldn't. I still miss you more than I can say, and will never ever forget you or stop loving you. I'm so sorry Pebble. :tears2:

:hug:

*hugs* I am here if you need to talk.

I can't believe it has been a year already!:(I remember last yearafter Ruby died I thought I honestly couldn't feel any worse but when I found out about Pebble it really hit me hard. She was one of the rabbits on the forum that I really loved and it just seemed so unfair that she had to die when she was so young, and so soon after poor Berri passed away as well.:(

She was a very special little lady Michaela, we'll never forget her. :pink iris::rainbow:Big hugs for you my dear.:hug:

Latest posts

Back