Rest In Peace Pebble

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monklover

Reaction score
Michaela's bunny Pebble just passed away. I saw that Michaela hasn't posted anything and she is probably really sad at this time.

Binky Free Pebble. Have fun binking with Berri. We all miss you. :rainbow:

IM000213.jpg

I hope it is ok that I posted this. :rip:

[align=center]I'm still in shock :({{{{{{Michaela}}}}}}} I'm so sorry for your loss. I cannot believe she passed.[/align]
[align=center]:cry4:[/align]

No, No, No, No, No!

I just cant take anymore.

Im so sorry Michaela, Pebble was so beautiful.

This seems so sudden :(

RIP Gorgeus girl.

My PM box is open if you need it.

I am at a loss for words. This one hit hard.

Rest in Peace and Binky Free, Pebble....you beautiful girl :rainbow::rabbithop.

We choose them sometimes they choose us and other times they are given to us.

We bring them home and suddenly learn there is so much more.

We love them and care for them.

We feed them and play with them.

We watch them grow and marvel at the change.

We laugh and enjoy there every move.

We sometimes get annoyed at some of what they do, than they look at us and it is all ok.

We do our best to keep them safe and it is not enough.

We sometimes make the choice for how there life ends and sometimes they choose it.

We love them will all our hearts in the end they know this and that is best of all. They go to the bridge loved when so many others have never known love. They go knowing some day we will see them again and their hearts as well as ours will be whole.

Rip Baby Girl

As Amy said, this one hit hard. When Michelle found her bunnies I thought we were out of the woods. I thought things were looking up. This was just devastating.

Pebble, you were such a beautiful girl. So many of us felt a connection with you and loved you so much. When Berri passed, it hurt all of us deeply and now your passing leaves another hole in our hearts. I hope you know how much your mommy loved you. We all fell in love with you from the stories and pictures she shared with us.

Rest in peace sweet girl. I hope Berri, Ruby, Peanuts,Marshmellow and our otherRO friendswill show you around.

pebble+ebony10.jpg

Michaela, we're here for you. I cant imagine the shock and pain of losing your sweet girl. Give Ebony extra love from all of us. Shes going to need you now.

Praying for strength for you Michaela, and peace.

Haley

I am so very sorry to hear about the passing of your Pebbles :bawl: May your little angel :angel:RIP I know exactly how you must be feeling at this time, as I lost my boy Peanuts on Tuesday. It's absolutely heart breaking. I am just finally coming to terms with the fact that he's not here anymore and it's so sad :( Hang in there and if you need any one to talk to, feel free. I can totally relate this week. My thoughts are with you.

Binky Free Pebbles:rainbow::pink iris:

Marissa

Haley, your post hit hard for me, I just broke down...

Thanks for such a beautiful post. Just how I feel.:(

Pebble, we love you very much, Berri will take care of you. You two look over mommy. I don't know how she will get over this.

We're here for you Michaela:hug:.

Binky free Pebble, I'm so sorry, it wasn't your time.:rainbow::pink iris:

Rest in Peace, Sweet Girl

I am sosorry Michaela.

Please forgive me for not being able to say much to comfort you. I just sit here and my mind is blank. :cry1:

Binkie freesweet Pebble.

Rainbows :pink iris:

I am so sorry Michaela. :bunnyhug:I hope you are doing alright.

SP_A0684.jpg

She was so white, it was downright amazing.

Rest Peacefully Pebble.

~Star~

Thanks for your kind words, I'll do a post about Pebble when I feel more up to it I hope she is happy now, with Berri.

Latest posts

Back