Rest In Peace Pebble

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pebble was born on 17th March, 2006, to my rex Berri. She was one of a litter of six, only three survived (Pebble, Ebony and Smartie). Pebble and Ebony stayed with Berri, the three of them were so so happy together, but then in February Berri died, and that upset Pebble and Ebony a lot. There was a few problems between them, but they sorted them out, and went on from then as a very happy pair.

Pebble was always a bit slower than Ebony, when she was a baby she was the last to open her eyes, the last to learn to jump on the sofa, the last to learn to climb the stairs... But she was adorable, she used to fall asleep in your hand, she was so tiny and cute. As she got older she got a bit more shy, but she still loved being petted and to sit on your knee, she loved when you rubbed under her eyes, she used to put her ears down when you did that.

Pebble was always such a healthy girlie, I never had evena hint of a problem with her, I expected her to be with me for years and years, but she was only one and a half.

Pebble I cannot put into words how much I loved you, and still love you, you were so perfect. Everybody always commented on how incredibly white you were, like snow, we called you "wee snow" when you were a baby, and that moved on to "big snow" when you gotso big. I don't know what to do without you, Ebony is the same, she's not herself without you, you've never been parted even for a day before. I keep forgetting for a minute what happened, and then I remember and it's almost like losing you all over again, how am I going to cope without you Pebble?

I am so sorry that you had to die, I should have done something...you shouldn't have died, it wasn't your time. I don't know what was wrong with you, but I hope you didn't suffer for long, I know you did at the end, that killed me having to watch you so helplessly, but I tried to comfort you as best I could, Ebony was with you too. When you finally took your last breath it was like you were sleeping, like you were that Little baby bunny that fell asleep on my hand. I hope wherever you are you are with Berri, you loved her so much, she will look after you. I still can't believe you are gone.

scan0002-1.jpg

scan.jpg

100_0179.jpg

100_0174.jpg

100_0170.jpg

100_0169.jpg

000_0028.jpg

000_0027.jpg

100_0056.jpg

100_0050.jpg

000_0020.jpg

Pebbleinthegrass.jpg

IM000397.jpg

IM000400.jpg

IM000398.jpg

Yum.jpg

SP_A0742.jpg

SP_A0745.jpg

SP_A0746.jpg

SP_A0764.jpg

Sorry some of the pictures are so big.

Binky free my beautiful Pebble, I am not the same without you. :tears2:

That was a beautiful tribute Michaela - I'm sitting with tears running down my cheeks.
She will be missed. I don't know what to say to make it better other than you are an amazing bunny mummy and she had a fantastic life with you. x

I'm sorry Michaela......i'm sending you a big hug :hug:

wow i don't know what to say.... Michaela you've had a tough time i hope your doing ok...
Pebble, I'm going to miss hearing about you and seeing photos, you were such a beautiful bunny, I hope your binking free with Berri...
RIP Pebble
Lara and Bangbang:pink iris:

Thank you for all the comments...having your support is helpful. :group:

The loss of Pebble is so devastating for me...I feel like a part of myself has died with her, and I can't imagine what this must be like for poor Ebony. :tears2:

Ebony's spent most of the last few days inside, she seems to prefer being in human company, she's even laying next to the cats without attacking them. I am quite hopeful that I'll be able to bond her to Madison.

Thanks again for your words, I appreciate them.

:bigtears:
I keep coming back to this thread, trying to think of something to say, but there are no words. This is such a terrible shock. I am so so sorry Michaela, you and Ebony are in my thoughts.:hearts

Binky free Pebble, you will never be forgotten.:pink iris:

A part of you has died hon....and its going to hurt for a LONG time. But she will always be with you - in your heart- and in your memories. She is a part of you and part of who you are....and some day (I don't know when) - it won't ache so bad or feel so empty.

We're all here for you. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Peg

Michaela wrote:
The loss of Pebble is so devastating for me...I feel like a part of myself has died with her, and I can't imagine what this must be like for poor Ebony. :tears2:"

For Michaela and Ebony: A tribute to Pebble:

"A sweet white face, a pleasure to gaze

A coat of puresnow, a beauty to behold

Mysterious pink eyes, why do you have to say goodbye?

Your life has touched many hearts,andit made it ever so hard

Toknow that you were taken before your time.

But you have transcend to another place where you will find

Freedomhappiness health and more

One day you will get tofall asleep again in your mommy's hand

when she meets you at rainbowbridge's end."

Sorry for your loss Michaela. Binky free sweet Pebble...

Browneyedgal

browneyedgal wrote:
For Michaela and Ebony: A tribute to Pebble:

"A sweet white face, a pleasure to gaze

A coat of puresnow, a beauty to behold

Mysterious pink eyes, why do you have to say goodbye?

Your life has touched many hearts,andit made it ever so hard

Toknow that you were taken before your time.

But you have transcend to another place where you will find

Freedomhappiness health and more

One day you will get tofall asleep again in your mommy's hand

when she meets you at rainbowbridge's end."

Sorry for your loss Michaela. Binky free sweet Pebble...

Browneyedgal
Ohwow,thank you so much, that is so beautiful. :hug:It made me cry, but it is so perfect for Pebble. Thank you!

oh michaela im so sorry! Pebble was so beautiful, so white.. she had such a great life with you.. she will be greatly missed! binky freePebble:rainbow:

i just cant believe this..so many beautiful bunnies lost lately:tears2:

Thank you. :hug:

I don't know what is happening around here...why are so many of us losing our precious babies? :cry2

Thank you t. :hug:

It's been a week now Pebble, almost to the minute... :cry2I hope you are Binkying with Berri, I hope it is real. I miss you so much, no rabbit will ever replace you, EVER. :rainbow:

Latest posts

Back