Resolved: URGENT! Gloucester County, NJ Animal Shelter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kriss! It's Alicia. :biggrin2:

I am picking up 2 of the shed buns on Saturday, at noon. There are 54 other rabbits here that are either up for adoption or in retirement because of age. Plus, I have my own 4 house buns. So, I can only take the two. Charlotte

Aw, Charlotte, that's awesome. :)

I've been corresponding with Jody, it seems to be under control,she's declined our assisstance.

sas

Charlotte !!!:bunnydance:

Where ya been?
How ya doin'?

I'm so happy you found room for a couple of those buns.
I can do temp stuff, but I'm full up on my forevers!

Hey!...If you need a place to stop on your way home, I'm just off of 80 at the GSParkway exit at Saddlebrook.

Who Knows?......Maybe I can talk MrsD into letting a couple of those shed buns hang out here for a while. You got an extra carrier or two? They'd have to be in a fairly good health condition that wouldn't need a lot of medical attention.
PM me if you get a chance and let me know what's up.

So good to see you 'round!!:hugsquish:

~Jim

Me and my friend will be making a road trip tomorrow and I will be picking up "Fluffy" and then headed to Cream Ridge afterwards for 2 shed buns to foster. Its going to be a LONGGG Drive and day lol.
I already renamed "Fluffy"but I won't say until she is here and I have new pics =)

ImSoRexyItHurts wrote:
Me and my friend will be making a road trip tomorrow and I will be picking up "Fluffy" and then headed to Cream Ridge afterwards for 2 shed buns to foster. Its going to be a LONGGG Drive and day lol.
I already renamed "Fluffy"but I won't say until she is here and I have new pics =)
:woohoo

Yay thats awesome news! Thank you everyone for helping to save these bunnies.

I :heartsthe RO Rescue Me Forum and all our wonderful members who always seem to step up to help. :hug:

Great thanks to Celestial(Ragen), and Winter Fauna(Meg) for takingPeter, Ginger, and Fluffy. Thanks to Little Miracles for your offer. I want to thank this list for all the help. Yeah Celestial Wind, Winter Fauna, keep me posted!!!

Walt n Tina Squirty, Lili, Cinder, and Cheeks:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

waltntina wrote:
Great thanks to Celestial(Ragen), and Winter Fauna(Meg) for takingPeter, Ginger, and Fluffy. Thanks to Little Miracles for your offer. I want to thank this list for all the help. Yeah Celestial Wind, Winter Fauna, keep me posted!!!

Walt n Tina Squirty, Lili, Cinder, and Cheeks:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
I'm totally confused, but I'm glad things worked out.

Lol (Winter Fauna & Meg = Me . Fluffy (although no longer named such) is home with me after a very very long drive back :D
She turned out to be a girl after all. I had Jody sex her ( was just another mat that we thought was.... other things lol) We thought she was a he in the shelter room but was kinda hard to tell with all the fur and matts. She is LARGE and beautiful!

It was great meeting you Walt! You're an angel and people life saver as well as furbutt life saver! Saved my butt with the directions! Jody thanks you for the food!

Celestial, sorry I really didn't get to meet you, had no clue it was you or who you were, but at least I held the door for you! lol (or at least I'm assuming that was you after reading this)

I'll take an upload somepics of "fluffy" and post along with her new name tomorrow =D

Good! I love to change this one!

One quick note, on a previous post, I thought the rabbit situation that kind heart was helping out with was a hoarder. Actually it was a wildlife rehab, who people just kept dumping rabbits on the property. They reached out for help, and they are getting some. Just wanted to clear that up. Fluffy isdoing well, and I thinkCelestial might have a home for one she picked up. Not sure about that. Thank you...

Walt n Tina

Latest posts

Back